Progress not being saved

Hi there, I'm really annoyed .. I got quite far on Deer hunter and recently changed iPhones (backing up all my data) I have now restored my new iPhone from the backed up data and Deer Hunter has started from scratch!! Yet it shows all my progress in games centre ... Can someone PLEASE help .. Thanks

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    When you change devices, you will be sent back to the beginning. This is a common complaint and will hopefully be addressed when DH 2016 is released.

Game Center only tracks incremental progress and does not know if change devices.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    When you change devices, you will be sent back to the beginning. This is a common complaint and will hopefully be addressed when DH 2016 is released.

Game Center only tracks incremental progress and does not know if change devices.

This is correct.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    casajr wrote: »

I can attest to this. I'm now almost finished with Region 14 for the second time. It's actually a lot of fun. But I do feel your frustration.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool: