Can't Play Game

I have DH 2014 on my Samsung S4. I can open us the game on my phone, but I am unable to do anything else. I cannot start a games, advance the screen, etc. The game is completely non-responsive. It is not a hardware issue as I am able to navigate other apps on my phone.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    MPMurray wrote: »
    I have DH 2014 on my Samsung S4. I can open us the game on my phone, but I am unable to do anything else. I cannot start a games, advance the screen, etc. The game is completely non-responsive. It is not a hardware issue as I am able to navigate other apps on my phone.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

We recommend freeing up space and ensuring you are on a reliable wifi network.
  • MPMurrayMPMurray Registered Users 14 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    We recommend freeing up space and ensuring you are on a reliable wifi network.

I did delete several apps to free up space. My WiFi connection is fine.

Now I can't the game to start up. I get to the "Deer Hunter 2014 -- Checking For Updates" screen and it freezes. I still need help.
    I did delete several apps to free up space. My WiFi connection is fine.

Now I can't the game to start up. I get to the "Deer Hunter 2014 -- Checking For Updates" screen and it freezes. I still need help.

Are you on the most recent version? If not, be sure to install it before opening the game. If you are, and you're still having trouble you can submit a Customer Care ticket or wait for the next update.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Could you restart your device?
    Can you check your free memory? You need about 300+ mb free memory to start smoothly Dh2014.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • MPMurrayMPMurray Registered Users 14 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    Could you restart your device?
    Can you check your free memory? You need about 300+ mb free memory to start smoothly Dh2014.
    Cheers.

I have 3.8GB available on device and another 1.84GB available on SD card. I did restart device several times to no avail.

Now I can't even open game. When I do, it goes through "Checking For Updates" routine and the freezes at "Preparing Deer Hunter" routine.

I cannot submit customer care ticket as I cannot open game.

Any advice appreciated.
    I have 3.8GB available on device and another 1.84GB available on SD card. I did restart device several times to no avail.

Now I can't even open game. When I do, it goes through "Checking For Updates" routine and the freezes at "Preparing Deer Hunter" routine.

I cannot submit customer care ticket as I cannot open game.

Any advice appreciated.

You can reach them here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2014/