Rating on Google Play Store

mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
Had 1944 gold opened game and only had 300 ,anyone have any idea on how to retrieve. ?

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    mark5487 wrote: »
    Had 1944 gold opened game and only had 300 ,anyone have any idea on how to retrieve. ?

if you are on android and you purchased items using another Glu game, then the gold would diminish (gold is shared)
    If you have not made any purchases, submit a customer care ticket
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    if you are on android and you purchased items using another Glu game, then the gold would diminish (gold is shared)
    If you have not made any purchases, submit a customer care ticket

All of this is correct advice. Thanks Samer Madbak.
  • mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    I didn't purchase anything on any other game,and I did submit at ticket to customer care.it's like it just vanished. I was playing in Dino all my coins were there I closed Dino and opened deer hunter and it was just gone and why leave just an even 300 from 1944 i. Just doesn't Make any sense?
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    I play on kindle fire hd. I opened the game and 100 gold credits had disappeared without me spending it. If it were 5 or 10, I can easily look past ... but 100 at once without reason is not right. Obtaining gold on kindle is already rough.
    ...erocazeeson
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I play on kindle fire hd. I opened the game and 100 gold credits had disappeared without me spending it. If it were 5 or 10, I can easily look past ... but 100 at once without reason is not right. Obtaining gold on kindle is already rough.
    ...erocazeeson

Make sure you are closing the game properly. Swipe the screen from right to left, then tap the arrow until the prompt asks you if you want to quit the game. Then tap yes. Closing a cover or just turning the power off does not close the app. This has been a problem with kindle tablets. I've never lost gold, but I do close the app by exiting out completely.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx