Back to Level 1

Anyone else playing via Facebook lose everything? I'm back at the very beginning again.

Comments

• Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    All good here. Try clearing you cache and do a restart.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • larrydeemerlarrydeemer Registered Users 31 Posts
    Thanks for the info, I tried clearing my cache with no luck.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    ^^^Any luck?
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    ^^^Any luck?

Nope, I submitted a ticket on it. Just waiting to hear back. Got tired of waiting today so puttered around in region 1. I don't know if I would want to start all over again. I had all my bounties done even the eye shots. Feeling pretty frustrated. Lots of gold, platinums, and $$. I had a gut feeling so I took a screen shot that morning before the update came out. Thanks for asking.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Anyone else playing via Facebook lose everything? I'm back at the very beginning again.

Unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done about your progress. However, if you work with Customer Care, they may be able to help you get back any currency.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done about your progress. However, if you work with Customer Care, they may be able to help you get back any currency.

I sent in a ticket but haven't gotten a response. :(
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    I sent in a ticket but haven't gotten a response. :(

Yeah good luck with that - customer care doesn't respond in a timely fashion
    Yeah good luck with that - customer care doesn't respond in a timely fashion

Well I finally heard back from customer care and they say there is nothing that can be done. Since I didn't purchase anything and earned it all, I am just SOL. No codes as they previously gave out to the FB users when all was lost before. I love this game but refuse to start over with no compensation. It was great while it lasted.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Well I finally heard back from customer care and they say there is nothing that can be done. Since I didn't purchase anything and earned it all, I am just SOL. No codes as they previously gave out to the FB users when all was lost before. I love this game but refuse to start over with no compensation. It was great while it lasted.

Did they say if it was a FB issue or a Glu issue? If a Glu issue I would demand some sort of compensation. If it is a fb issue contact them for their input. Glu or FB needs to step up, way too many complaints here about lost progress.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Did they say if it was a FB issue or a Glu issue? If a Glu issue I would demand some sort of compensation. If it is a fb issue contact them for their input. Glu or FB needs to step up, way too many complaints here about lost progress.

Bill thanks for inquiring. They didn't say, I am posting the message I got from Glu Customer Care. I also just noticed it is from Glu Mobile and I play via laptop Windows 8.1.

Hello, and thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care

"We are sorry for the problem you have experienced. Unfortunately we do not have the ability to recover lost savegame data for Facebook applications.

If you have lost currency from purchases, please send us a screenshot of your Facebook purchase history so that we can recredit your account.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care"
    Bill thanks for inquiring. They didn't say, I am posting the message I got from Glu Customer Care. I also just noticed it is from Glu Mobile and I play via laptop Windows 8.1.

Hello, and thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care

"We are sorry for the problem you have experienced. Unfortunately we do not have the ability to recover lost savegame data for Facebook applications.

If you have lost currency from purchases, please send us a screenshot of your Facebook purchase history so that we can recredit your account.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care"

Yes, this is all that can be done.
    Yes, this is all that can be done.

I'm not using Facebook, but I'm curious, why is FB having so many issues? Or is it just that we only hear from players with issues and not players that are issue free.
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I'm not using Facebook, but I'm curious, why is FB having so many issues? Or is it just that we only hear from players with issues and not players that are issue free.

Well, that's the case 99% of the time. Only players with issues actually speak up. :)

Regarding FB, all I can say is that there are aspects of the game that are outside of our control.
    Well, that's the case 99% of the time. Only players with issues actually speak up. :)

Regarding FB, all I can say is that there are aspects of the game that are outside of our control.

I knew Facebook was evil. Hahaha. ��������