Anyone else notice that

Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
the Dino forum is gone?

Never mind, it's on page 2 :)
Drink more beer. :cool:

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The Discussion Forum is still there, the Help and Support forum seems to have disappeared. It has also been demoted to "other" games.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    The Discussion Forum is still there, the Help and Support forum seems to have disappeared. It has also been demoted to "other" games.

Yep. It is officially now a dead game. Funnily, I got an update yesterday but no new material and I was told no weapon discount.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    casajr wrote: »

Help and support threads are still there, they've just been collapsed into one sub forum.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Such a shame, really loved that game.
    Facebook player
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yeah, they f'ed up on that one! Starting to grow tired of Glu mobile inc.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Yeah, they f'ed up on that one! Starting to grow tired of Glu mobile inc.

yea, if it werent for the great glu admin, they would have nothing going for them ;)

seriously though, other companies have a much lower forum presence, but most of them use the chat systems and alot of mmo type activites that keep you playing all day and talking to people in game when you are out of energy.

also they have ways to earn plenty of gold/gems by completing things in game rather than completing offers from other companies...

I prefer spending way to much time doing repetative tasks in a game rather than repeatedly doing offers, but regardless...

glu has taken this game and removed club hunts (a step in the wrong direction) and made gold harder to obtain (another step in the wrong direction)

If a game chooses not to have a chat system in-game, it is fine if they have glu admin on their forums, cause he can also relay to the devs what we want, and catch on if we find exploits and bugs..

Dinos was a great example of how taking users suggestions and a little bit of devs visions to create a sweet game, but they killed it. It would have survived if players could EARN enough gold to buy everything, or if they had decided to make club hunts and other things available to all platforms.

I feel like they thought it was wrong to only have club hunts on iOS for deer hunter, and decided not to put the work in expanding to other platforms. Glu wallet was (is?) only on android, but if it was also a good feature that they arent continuing to use :( bad move
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I feel wrong not giving credit where credit is due, the devs did a great job with graphics, sound, really everything, just wish there were more features
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    I thought dino needed bounties or some type of reward system...the exotics were cool when they were "in addition to" the regular weapons but once they were the primary focus it became ridiculous...
    erocazeeson