Region 17

RleelawsRleelaws Registered Users 1 Posts
On facebook using a PC windows 8.1 region not downloading says to check connection, Connection is fine. Asked for help from GLU 48 hrs ago no reply as of yet.

Comments

• Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Click below and clear your cache.

http://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Click below and clear your cache.

http://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup

Thanks, Sunny Thai.
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    I just signed in and got a msg with a question mark asking me to go to the new region. It took me to a locked region 17 Pacific Northwest and I guess it was a glitch in the game cause I signed out and signed back in to no info on it. Hmm I guess GLU is getting ready to release it? Cool!.
  • IgitIgit Registered Users 6 Posts
    Already tried that still no 17,no new guns for event,it's now March and I still don't see it!
  • cpatriotfancpatriotfan Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've finished 17 and I've been waiting for region 18 since Feb 22
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts

I would think you have a couple of more weeks to wait...
    Say What??
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts

I feel your pain. I have been doing contract hunts for awhile now. I was at 3,000,000 hb's and am now at 78,000,000 doing them. I'm bored with the same hunts but I know it will be soon for r18 to come out.

I can't do the clover event because I don't have enough gold. I won't buy gold because of what Glu did to Dino. You never know when they will pull the plug on dh14.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • cpatriotfancpatriotfan Registered Users 5 Posts
    So excited, was able to do 2 hunts of the clover event before I had to buy the inferior shotgun. Refuse to buy gold to do it so now I'm back to waiting for 18. Contract hunts, here I come, again! Getting so tired of the same old thing...
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    A big thank you to Sunny Thai! I never knew there was a Unity cache data clearer! Doing that just solved all the problems I was having with not having region 17 or being able to do the new clover special hunts. They are all present now and as soon as I signed back in R17 was unlocked! Thank you again!
  • elmunueraelmunuera Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have completed all the trophy hunts in region 16 one month ago, or more, but the white arrow on the right side of the screen does not appears so i cant go to region 17. I am plying in facebook on a PC with Windows Vista.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Try clearing your cache or try a different browser.

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2014/?p=web&s=troubleshooting&f=clearing-the-cache-for-facebook-users

I can't believe you are still using Vista.....

Also, please read the forum. The possible solution was actually provided on the second post of this thread. Other than that, welcome.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    casajr wrote: »

I have Vista on my pc also. No sense upgrading something that works for you.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • elmunueraelmunuera Registered Users 2 Posts
    Problem solved, thank you. I should have read more carefully the thread.