R17 dh2014

I complete all and all rare hunts on regions 1-16, and all in hidden regions (1-5) completed, and almost all bounty (i must only few on brain shot, neck shot and eye shots..). Lots of people write that they upload, download...whatever .. clean cache.. good internet connection.... what i have to do more for R17..or when will come R17...i have more than 70,000,000 green money and dont want to buy weapons for president day so i cant play president day event for AR for R17. Is that a problem for getting R17 for play? thank you very much for your time...

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Zvjezdana wrote: »
    I complete all and all rare hunts on regions 1-16, and all in hidden regions (1-5) completed, and almost all bounty (i must only few on brain shot, neck shot and eye shots..). Lots of people write that they upload, download...whatever .. clean cache.. good internet connection.... what i have to do more for R17..or when will come R17...i have more than 70,000,000 green money and dont want to buy weapons for president day so i cant play president day event for AR for R17. Is that a problem for getting R17 for play? thank you very much for your time...

What platform are you playing on?
  • ZvjezdanaZvjezdana Registered Users 12 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    What platform are you playing on?

I clear cache and got R17, tnx :)
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Zvjezdana wrote: »
    I clear cache and got R17, tnx :)

good good. :)