Caught Up

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
I just finished Region 17 and Hidden Region 5 today on my new phone. Not too bad, I started January 16th. About 1 1/2 months. Now I'll do some contract hunts to build up some bucks. I finished r17 with a little over 3 million. I couldn't buy the r17 shotgun. It cost over 8 million.
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'm still on R10, but I'm in cash recovery mode.

BTW, I used my R15 shotgun through R17 with no problems, but I did use up some of my many hollow points.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I am no where near caught up on my iPad start-over. I am in Region 8 and HR2. I have to do a lot of contract hunts for HBs so I can upgrade my rifle in Region 8, so I am having fun in HR2 instead.

I am still hunting Region 17 on my Kindle. It is weird going between them. With the iPad, I have plenty of gold and consumables, but on the Kindle, I have none of those extras. I wonder why that is? Is it glu that restricts the flow of goodies or is it Amazon's fault?

I may have to do a mayday call into Amazon and ask them. They should know that playing this game is so much more enjoyable on the iPad. If the Kindle ever dies, it will be replaced with an iPad (unless things change for the better).
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    I'm still on R10, but I'm in cash recovery mode.

BTW, I used my R15 shotgun through R17 with no problems, but I did use up some of my many hollow points.

I am using the region 16 shotgun. I have a region 13 AR but haven't upgraded it. I made a mistake and bought it with a oto for gold. I thought it was a rifle. I'm saving up hb's so I can buy and upgrade region 18 shotgun and rifle.

I too, used a lot of the hollow points. In fact on this go around I completed the consumable bounty. On my old phone that bounty is not finished. I still have alot of the smaller bounties to finish up on this new phone. Not using gold to refill energy only leaves so much time to do everything. Lol
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    anyone know if the "founding father" will see a better deal in the next 2 days? the 299 gold in store is more than I am willing to spend, I also havent started the R14 event to see the OTO, but I am assuming its alot too.

Ive been MIA for a while so I dont know if there have been last chance offers on these 3 region events...
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I haven't seen anything. The previous event did not have a last minute sale or any guns for HB's that I remember.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.