what does it take?

On 27 February Google sent my $10.00 subscription payment to glu for 300 glu coins. Now it is 3 March and still nothing. On the 28th I put in a customer ticket and the only reply I've gotten is the automated one.
So what does it take? If I complete one of the tasks to get anything over 10 free credits I have to send a screen shot as proof that I completed the offer. When I send hard earned money in I end up waiting for days for what I paid for. I understand that glu has millions of people playing their games and that they get thousands of customer complaints every day. You have my sympathy. But I think that, perhaps, if you fixed the problems people are having the number of complaints would be reduced. Now I know there isn't anything the glu admins can, or rather will, do to help me so maybe if everyone just, I don't know, cancelled their subscription and uninstalled every game glu made, maybe they would pay more attention to us. But I doubt it.

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    dgibby71 wrote: »
    On 27 February Google sent my $10.00 subscription payment to glu for 300 glu coins. Now it is 3 March and still nothing. On the 28th I put in a customer ticket and the only reply I've gotten is the automated one.
    So what does it take? If I complete one of the tasks to get anything over 10 free credits I have to send a screen shot as proof that I completed the offer. When I send hard earned money in I end up waiting for days for what I paid for. I understand that glu has millions of people playing their games and that they get thousands of customer complaints every day. You have my sympathy. But I think that, perhaps, if you fixed the problems people are having the number of complaints would be reduced. Now I know there isn't anything the glu admins can, or rather will, do to help me so maybe if everyone just, I don't know, cancelled their subscription and uninstalled every game glu made, maybe they would pay more attention to us. But I doubt it.

It's definitely not a matter of "will" but rather "can." Unfortunately, we don't have visibility into your account so we can't (not won't) address anything currency related. If you continue to be patient, Customer Care will get to you.
  • dgibby71dgibby71 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Please explain to me what exactly happens when a task is completed or a subscription gets paid for the credits to appear on the screen. Does a person actually need to write the code for your particular phone? Or is it automatic. Either way I get the feeling someone is not doing their job. I know you can't see my account. But if you paid for a service and did not receive it I'm sure you would understand my frustration.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Since they have switched to Trialpay things have gone downhill. I won't even do there 1 gold videos on that offer page. They don't pay. They want an confirmation email to prove you watched it. They don't send you an email after you watch a video. Trial pay are a bunch of crooks and Glu is in bed with them.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool: