for hunters at lvl 200 or highter

2Next

Comments

• Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Normally 75 hunts per level...
    A hunt every 10 minutes...
    10 free hunts after each level....

Figure playing straight through, only cat naps....

Would take you over 50 days to get to that level....

Congrats at beating the clock.

Chris
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Even with unlimited gold to pay for energy and without doing anything else in life buy eatin and sleeping, it's just not possible to progress that fast. Unless using hacks or mods. I believe that the stats are legitimate but perhaps someone is confused about the actual date they started playing this game. No matter when they started it's still an awesome thing to have progressed so far in the game. Congrats to everyone here-Max
  • hector110881hector110881 Registered Users 8 Posts
    OK, guys. My first purchase was on 5th of January, as I started to play. Spent about 200 $ till now. Played 6-8 hrs per day the first few days(was sick and stayed 10 days at home, exactly at this time found and downloaded dh) I don't wait to refill energy, just pay for it. Once you reach region 16, you need 60 Hunts/level if you play only region 16 and 70 hunts /level if you play only region 15. I need 7-8 minutes to complete 10 hunts,than refill again. Let's say 50-60 minutes/level.It's possible to have 15 levels progress in 3 days or 30-40 levels per week, if you play 3-4 hrs per day. The progress is very fast, if you earn 88 000 hunter bucks per hunt. Sometimes quite boring, but very good progress for 4 weeks ;)

Screenshot_2015-02-05-02-55-09_zpsspyobseu.png
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I restarted this game at about that same date on my new phone. I am on region 9. I have spent nothing. So it's slow going upgrading weapons and waiting for energy. I was somewhere over level 160 on my old phone and had plenty of gold and Hunter bucks to quickly advance. But this new way is actually more fun for me. I'm also redoing Dino at the same time and am at region 6 on that game. I'll finish region 7 and quit because of nothing fun after 7.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Ahh. Now I understand, spending real $'s for the gold.
    That does make it possible.
    And that is what the game masters want....

Me I, as a disabled vet, just don't have the spare change to skip the waiting....

Thanks for clarifying,
    Chris
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    ^^ Which branch and unit? Just curious, no pressure. North Pole? Are you wearing a red suit. ?
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Army

Some people think it of me.

⛄️��

Chris
  • WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Surprised that there r no other players over lvl 200.....I soon will be a hunter buck billionaire too....
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    WmC wrote: »
    Surprised that there r no other players over lvl 200.....I soon will be a hunter buck billionaire too....

If i recall, you were the first one to 150 before they extended the level cap, there were about 3 others that got there around the same time as you that were on the forum, if you are still hunting at the same rate, there are probably very few near you in level. i would say you are easily in the top 10
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    If i recall, you were the first one to 150 before they extended the level cap, there were about 3 others that got there around the same time as you that were on the forum, if you are still hunting at the same rate, there are probably very few near you in level. i would say you are easily in the top 10

You have a very good memory....since I am not on the Google leaderboard, I have no idea where the top of the board is....I just play and keep blasting furry critters.....
    WmC wrote: »
    You have a very good memory....since I am not on the Google leaderboard, I have no idea where the top of the board is....I just play and keep blasting furry critters.....

why not join the leaderboard and enjoy being getting the #1 spot? I dont have android so, IDK why you arent on the leaderboard
    Choice Dude on Board
    I'm on level 76 on my second go around. I just got all caught up except for special events. So I guess that puts me about level 240.
    why not join the leaderboard and enjoy being getting the #1 spot? I dont have android so, IDK why you arent on the leaderboard

I would need 2 b logged in through Google +......I prefer not 2 give Google any more info than absolutely necessary....I prefer some privacy.....
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I'm on level 76 on my second go around. I just got all caught up except for special events. So I guess that puts me about level 240.

oh, right I forgot to say my lvl...

HJdUjE7.jpg

bet you didnt guess i would be such a low lvl :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I'm at level 112, with $16,126,726 HBs, 1,937 plats and 51 gold. I have 54,982 kills in 10,074 total hunts.

I pretty much stopped playing. Too boring, nothing but contract hunts. SMH, time for something else?

I've pretty much stopped playing DH, ps4 has got me hooked! I'll catch up and finish the game when DH 2016 is near. I hope it's good, this game has no challenge compared to counsel games.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    oh, right I forgot to say my lvl...

HJdUjE7.jpg

bet you didnt guess i would be such a low lvl :)

6925BE6B-0BF7-43B2-BE30-22DF52BB0D76_zpsjz9engqo.png

Here's where I'm at right now on my new phone.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I've pretty much stopped playing DH, ps4 has got me hooked! I'll catch up and finish the game when DH 2016 is near. I hope it's good, this game has no challenge compared to counsel games.

you are right about that, but what games do you have?

destiny was fun for almost a week
    I need to get Far Cry 4

February's free games werent fun only 5 days til march's free games
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts

I need to get Far Cry 4

Far Cry 4 is awesome!!!! I can't pull myself away from it. I forgot how fun these games are. PS4, great investment
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts

I need to get Far Cry 4

Far cry 4!! It is a rush, I finished the story (campaign ) I still have a lot to go to get a 100% completion according to ubisoft. Waiting for Uncharted 5 and Metal Gear "phantom pain" I've played both those earlier games on ps3. Forgot how much fun it was!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Michael BMichael B Registered Users 24 Posts
    your a fb player, great now how in the heck can you gain gold from other glu games...or any free gold? im only a level 63 but im maxed out on all hunts with only 450 gld and 25 mill in hb need some clues
    Michael B wrote: »
    your a fb player, great now how in the heck can you gain gold from other glu games...or any free gold? im only a level 63 but im maxed out on all hunts with only 450 gld and 25 mill in hb need some clues

There are quite a few players that either buy gold using real money or do the offers for gold.