Options

New Events (just silly)

After looking at the new events it was clear that the only thing to be gained by the more equipped players is nothing other than dh money and skill points. The guns, a shot gun and assault rifle we would have already owned and they let us use our guns for one or two hunts. They call for power of like 180 ish when ours are over 50k and the gold it takes one is 999 and the other is just about as high. I understand this must be for lower level players or all of us to but gold but come on, new events are supposed to be enjoyed and played. So everyone if you are going to play this event you better break out your real wallets and credit cards because this is going to cost you some $. Don't take me wrong I love this game and play it all the time but ****.

Comments

• Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Michael B wrote: »
    After looking at the new events it was clear that the only thing to be gained by the more equipped players is nothing other than dh money and skill points. The guns, a shot gun and assault rifle we would have already owned and they let us use our guns for one or two hunts. They call for power of like 180 ish when ours are over 50k and the gold it takes one is 999 and the other is just about as high. I understand this must be for lower level players or all of us to but gold but come on, new events are supposed to be enjoyed and played. So everyone if you are going to play this event you better break out your real wallets and credit cards because this is going to cost you some $. Don't take me wrong I love this game and play it all the time but ****.

Hi Michael, what device are you playing on? The pricing you are seeing is not the correct price which means you are missing a data update that will bring the price to the correct number.

Thanks!
  • Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    Hi Michael, what device are you playing on? The pricing you are seeing is not the correct price which means you are missing a data update that will bring the price to the correct number.

Thanks!

I cleared cache and stillshows 999 for the weapon needed...also the prizes are not worth spending he gold for considering I already have the 2 weapons they are offering as prizes... so GLU will not be getting anymore of my money...if they offered weapons for reg 18 or 19 then I would re-consider...for some odd reason, Glu thinks we are all rich LOL
  • Options
    cpatriotfancpatriotfan Registered Users 5 Posts
    The correct price doesn't really matter, we still have to spend real money on guns that aren't as powerful as the guns we already have! Really stupid, to say the least. Instead of this holiday ****, maybe you could release region 18??????? SMH
  • Options
    Michael BMichael B Registered Users 24 Posts
    How do I get the data update im playing on home pc/facebook
  • Options
    IgitIgit Registered Users 6 Posts
    the point is we don't all have real money to spend on a game
  • Options
    erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    I'll only cop an event gun if it's up for hunter bucks... which is rare... so is my event participation...
  • Options
    Michael BMichael B Registered Users 24 Posts
    My apologies for the language I was rather ticked then.. I play on the FB/PC and they are still 999 gold. Also why can you not or have not given the same perks as the phone platform, I hear there is a club house that gives additional hunts. Also we could use a spot to buy some non essential things like energy drinks, batteries, and so on and maybe exchange gold for hunter bucks. Just a thought since some of us either cant see well enough or have the money to get the iPhone. Me, I'm on a fixed income so its just not a possibility. Take care of us little guys please.