is anyone playing 17?

jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
Most of the times when new regions come out the forum was full of comments, screen shots players just having a blast. This time all I mostly see a ?? about just getting the update loaded. I'm done and have been for 2 days. But I play android on a moto x.Hate to say it guys but the Motorola/nexus model of near vanilla bloatware free OS is better than most of what's out there. JMHO!!

Comments

• DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I been playing on my kindle. Finished trophy hunts(by accident,was getting bounty on eye shots) and have two series hunts left.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I had to start over from scratch on my new phone and am currently doing Region 14 and HR5. Slow going to upgrade weapons. I don't have my stockpile of Hunter bucks or platinum coins.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • xxwhitexknightxxxxwhitexknightxx Registered Users 13 Posts
    When I go in with full bar of energy. I can maybe get 3 eye shots. Even tho every time I am dead on target. It seems to miss gator completely. But I am working on bounty and then I will make some gator skin boots
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    When I go in with full bar of energy. I can maybe get 3 eye shots. Even tho every time I am dead on target. It seems to miss gator completely.
    I have the same problem...
    Say What??
  • xxwhitexknightxxxxwhitexknightxx Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yeah little frustrating. Cuz I saved eye shots just for this reason
    Found it helps if you do not zoom in...
    Say What??
  • Chris525Chris525 Registered Users 32 Posts
    I'm playing 17 good thing I saved $15 million hunter bucks. It cost me all my hunter bucks and then some to fully upgrade my weapon to get to the final trophy hunt. Still on final trophy hunt which I have not passed because I'm using it to accumulate hunter bucks up to $32 million hunter bucks. I get about $285,000 hunter bucks per failed last trophy hunt.
  • Chris525Chris525 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Go for brain if trying to get hunter bucks.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Chris525 wrote: »
    I'm playing 17 good thing I saved $15 million hunter bucks. It cost me all my hunter bucks and then some to fully upgrade my weapon to get to the final trophy hunt. Still on final trophy hunt which I have not passed because I'm using it to accumulate hunter bucks up to $32 million hunter bucks. I get about $285,000 hunter bucks per failed last trophy hunt.

no need to do that, one contract hunt earns you have the amount of a failed trophy which anyway sucks up two energy packets. The equation is the same!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The only reason I do that is sometimes I'm too lazy to do 10 hunts.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    When I go in with full bar of energy. I can maybe get 3 eye shots. Even tho every time I am dead on target. It seems to miss gator completely.

Using a hollow point doesn't even make a difference. Very irritating.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    no need to do that, one contract hunt earns you have the amount of a failed trophy which anyway sucks up two energy packets. The equation is the same!
    I believe in this case the failed hunt pays around $15K more...
    Say What??
  • mchughesmchughes Registered Users 25 Posts
    I play DH2014 on Facebook. Region 17 showed up on my home PC the other day, and I like it, but I don't have it when I log into my Facebook through my laptop. What's with that? It's the same account, shouldn't it be there no matter when I log in?????

Very annoyed.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    mchughes wrote: »
    I play DH2014 on Facebook. Region 17 showed up on my home PC the other day, and I like it, but I don't have it when I log into my Facebook through my laptop. What's with that? It's the same account, shouldn't it be there no matter when I log in?????

Very annoyed.

Try logging in again from your PC. If you have lost progress it's possible you may not be able to recover it. However, if you work with customer care, you should be able to recover currency.
  • mchughesmchughes Registered Users 25 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Try logging in again from your PC. If you have lost progress it's possible you may not be able to recover it. However, if you work with customer care, you should be able to recover currency.

It's not that, I have region 17 on my desktop computer, but I can't get it onto my laptop. But when I play on my laptop, I still have the region 17 shotgun I purchased and the same level and cash I had when I played on my desktop. I just want to find out how to download region 17 onto my laptop.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    mchughes wrote: »
    It's not that, I have region 17 on my desktop computer, but I can't get it onto my laptop. But when I play on my laptop, I still have the region 17 shotgun I purchased and the same level and cash I had when I played on my desktop. I just want to find out how to download region 17 onto my laptop.

I would say try another browser on your laptop.
  • JennyLLJennyLL Registered Users 2 Posts
    It seems as though region 17 does not have enough variety in it like other Regions. Not a real difference in scenery in hunts... I am getting tired of guars but at least there's crocs!!
  • Michael BMichael B Registered Users 24 Posts
    Yeah I just finished it and was wondering if they were going to have 18
  • Michael BMichael B Registered Users 24 Posts
    yeah I was but I just finished it do you know if they are going to have 18
  • Mr NielsenMr Nielsen Registered Users 32 Posts
    Yes they are, but unfortunately it will probably not be released before a couple of months. Around early may would be a good geuss I think.

Actually this game is starting to annoy me a bit. Way to much time to kill with expensive gold hunts ( not playing them as a freebee ) and endless boring contract hunts. A new region with 40HS and 5 TH takes me about a few hours to complete and then another couple of months of waiting time, hard to justify when the game takes up as much space as it does. Maybe it's time to call the game completed or been there done that. ;)

just MHO
    Mr Nielsen wrote: »
    Yes they are, but unfortunately it will probably not be released before a couple of months. Around early may would be a good geuss I think.
    just MHO

Don't recall it ever taking that long. IMO DH has been pretty regular with releases.
    Say What??
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    I just got the second advert for region 17 on Facebook. I have done 2 of each of the new Shamrock hunts but it says there are map pieces missing and won't allow me to purchase the guns I need. Anyone else having that problem?
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    No map pieces needed in this event...

However, you do need to have region 16 for the second series.....

Chris
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    I am laying in wait of R17 been done R16 for over a month now. All 5 hidden regions are finished as are all of the special hunts they offered. When I click on the Emerald Clover Event it says up in the right corner maps_secondary_St Paddy's loc missing_ and wont allow any further play
  • BourbonBourbon Registered Users 15 Posts
    I too accidentally shot the gator in the heart. I had my new AR and was taking head shots. He must have moved and I hit him. As soon as I saw the bullet take flight I had an empty feeling. I was racking up some serious hunter bucks but oh well. The new rare animals in the st paddy's day event helps to still rack up the bucks.
  • IgitIgit Registered Users 6 Posts
    No I still don't see 17
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Shooting the non prey species racks up 50,000 hb's so the event series worth a punt also liked the hunts the animal a.I. seemed tweaked to be better hopefully more of the same when region 18 arrives