i pad to computer

Michael BMichael B Registered Users 24 Posts
is there any way to save your play from your I pad or other android device to your home computer?

Comments

• TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Nope......
    Say What??
  • Michael BMichael B Registered Users 24 Posts
    well that just bites, so what kind of device would work best, and which platform ios or android...
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    iOS seems to have the least amount of problems.

Android (excluding Kindle) has the advantage of shared Glu Wallet.

Avoid Facebook and Kindle.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    This is my FB Game played on my home PC...

11046947_955443967808016_458330959784480096_n.jpg?oh=bd8e6c8c52616dc9ffe8694c65ab5838&oe=55904084

Other than a few random glitches, I have never had a problem with it EXCEPT the difficulty in obtaining free gold. I some ways it out performs my Ipad Game.
    Say What??
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Facebook has the advantages of large screen and really good sound options. However, lots of people seem to have problems with it (you excluded I guess), judging by the trouble posts. Many of the problems are "operator error" I think.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    ...on kindle the game runs smooth.... problems though are related to obtaining gold and
    /or having it disappear... and update release times for the platform seem longer to drop...
    erocazeeson.
  • Michael BMichael B Registered Users 24 Posts
    So far its been fine and I did the Disney free gold, I like there movies and the game fly, and the weather app. Had no issues with getting the gold, almost 500 the next day.
    The Disney gold is not exactly free...in the long run it is cheaper to buy the gold outright.
    Say What??
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    on android i think you can use bluestacks to play on your computer also, and android has the gluwallet for infinite old, so android wins hands down.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Let's see them make a console game and see how that sells! Maybe the Wii would be good for Glu lol!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx