Options

New emerald event

rtm27rtm27 Registered Users 12 Posts
Started playing the new emerald event. The 3rd or 4th hunt, I have to go after several hippos. The game seems to load fine, but as soon as I click to enter the hunt, the screen turns all pixilated, and I am not able to do anything in the game.

Comments

• Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    rtm27 wrote: »
    Started playing the new emerald event. The 3rd or 4th hunt, I have to go after several hippos. The game seems to load fine, but as soon as I click to enter the hunt, the screen turns all pixilated, and I am not able to do anything in the game.

Hi there! What device are you playing on?

Thanks!
  • Options
    I am playing on Facebook. Now, all the new weapons have disappeared. Usually after 2 or 3 challenges with regular weapons, a sale would pop up for the specialized weapon for us to use. I have seen nothing so far.
  • Options
    opel coupeopel coupe Registered Users 1 Posts
    hi i play true facebook on my desktop

and there are no guns for sale for the new event ??
    i cleared my cache and al
  • Options
    Now I am getting another issue through Facebook. I bought the weapon to begin the hunts, and after a day of pixilating, it now says I do not have the weapon needed for the event. When I click on the weapon shop to see the weapon, it goes to an assault rifle I have already purchased, and the information about it being an Emerald Event, is garbled.[IMG][/img]

Capture_1.png
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Is this the weapon you bought?

mP2t3MK.png
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    opel coupe wrote: »
    hi i play true facebook on my desktop

and there are no guns for sale for the new event ??
    i cleared my cache and al

Did you clear your cache here> http://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup by clicking delete under DH2014?
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    @rtm27

Are you FB PC or???

If FB PC see my post above. I FB ??device.......sounds like a memory problem. May have to dump some apps, do a clean sweep, and try again.

Beer time.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    Yes, that's the weapon. I had bought it, and it STILL wouldn't load. Strange, as now I am on my home desktop, and it loaded fine.
  • Options
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Did you clear your cache here> http://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup by clicking delete under DH2014?

I clicked on the link, but I didn't see DH2014 anywhere.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Thanks all, I've let that team know of the Weapons, specialstat and Cloverblade issues on FB!