Gun sales

Rusty8dnaillRusty8dnaill Registered Users 7 Posts
How come the sales go off just before you get the money or gold that is needed this has happened several times then it offers you a one time deal that you are short on gold

Comments

• Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Sale is usually after the second hunt....

Don't do that series till you have at least 60% of cost of weapon...

Also, look at price before playing, if offered for $'s..... Much better deal then gold.

Good luck,
    And hope these pointers help,
    Chris
  • Rusty8dnaillRusty8dnaill Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks your right its after the second hunt but the good guns are never for money always gold.Only the bolt actions are for money they are slower and you have to use energy drinks to slow things down. I lost over 400 in gold and 5mil bucks when the game reset and I didn't play on Facebook! It's took me a long time to just get back to the stage I'm at now again with no compensation from glu
  • Rusty8dnaillRusty8dnaill Registered Users 7 Posts
    When you go to get free gold it says just give email address then it takes you to some surveys that if you don't pay for something it just leaves no options that's what I call a bait and switch from my neck of the woods. The gold never gets credited then you go to tech support for that you have to find confirmation in a ton of junk mail that all of the survey questions you went through but they don't get my email for anyother way but they can send me junk mail up to 30 or 40 times a day but not credit the gold
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Mostly agree

However shotguns are for $'s too....

And using sports drinks a bolt will do the job

Chris