Options

New To This Game!!

ncnursencnurse Registered Users 2 Posts
I am just starting this game but I need a little help. What kind of gun do you use to bring down the WhiTE Stag I have tried so many different ways and cannot seem to bring it down. I can't advance otherwise. Thank you for any hell you all can give me. The White Stag is on the very first mission. TY

Comments

• Options
    Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Rifle, and you will need infrared to make it quicker....

Suggestion: play a few contrat hunts and build up $'s to upgrade yer bolt rifle...

Once you get more killing power, you should be able to move right through those early hunts.

Good luck, and welcome to the deer hunt family

Chris
  • Options
    ncnursencnurse Registered Users 2 Posts
    Rifle, and you will need infrared to make it quicker....

Suggestion: play a few contrat hunts and build up $'s to upgrade yer bolt rifle...

Once you get more killing power, you should be able to move right through those early hunts.

Good luck, and welcome to the deer hunt family

Chris[/QUOTE

Thank you so much for the reply, I appreciated it. I won't bother you with a whole lot of needless questions....but one more, I promise..lol. Since I couldn't taker down that white stag I kept going back to the other two missions, and wondering why I couldn't advance since I kept killing the deer and the wolverines and timber wolves. I finally figured it out....I had about $10,000 saved up so I upgraded the rifle. I have better barrels, sites, power and infrared......but still can't seem to bring it down. I know I am doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is. Thanks so much for the support. You said I need more killing power??? Thanks for the support.. Barbara
  • Options
    khel03khel03 Registered Users 25 Posts
    If the White Stag is in the Trophy Hunt then you have to shoot for the heart, use scope with infrared and zoom in for the kill. hope this helps.
  • Options
    barryjbarryj Registered Users 21 Posts
    use one of your drinks to slow him down.
  • Options
    Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    What does the hunt intro state you need to do.?

I believe the other answer is correct--

Requires heart shot.

That said in the early hunts, if you fail to kill with required shot--- you still get animal value

Could build up more $'s a little quicker.

Once you get a ways in, the contract hunts add up quicker than the two life bars worth of trophy animal.

Good luck,
    And have fun

Chris