Options

My account was reset

Jehpoy17Jehpoy17 Registered Users 1 Posts
My Account was level 14 standard 4 or 5,
after a play and start shooting some animal my games was stock and not shooting
after i refresh my browser my Level was back to level 1 and all my gold and guns was gone.
Please FIX IT.

Btw im playing Deer Hunter on Facebook.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    wyohillswyohills Registered Users 13 Posts
    Jehpoy17, no one at Glu cares. I've lost over 500 gold playing DH (it just vanishes) and Glu told me to contact Amazon who refunded me. Cool for me but here's why gold disappears - most people don't notice and they buy more gold. Glu profits from kids who have disposable income and just buy more gold when Glu rips them off. I've never had hunter buck issues but those are free and not part of their scam. No one loses money if they complain but most folks don't complain and so their sly business model succeeds. It's a great free game with beautiful graphics but they've gamed (so to speak) the gold system. Folks like me who would gladly pay for upgrades to a free game never get to do so as we're well aware how they game the system. Go ahead and delete this post Gluadmin. The truth hurts
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    What I don't understand if it is a "GLU" issue, would it not be a problem for everyone? On my FB game I am at level 140something and pretty much the same on my Ipad. I have never lost a level, a HB, or any gold on either platform and I have been playing for just over a year now. Do not know what exactly is up but I am not sure Glu is entirely (if any) at fault...JMO
    Say What??
  • Options
    Here's where they're also dumb. Traditional hacker crooks (mostly from eastern europe) keep people like me happy so they can scam the ones who don't complain. Am I happy I got my money back? Yes. Am I happy I can't play the holiday events because I need to overfund the disappearing glu credits? No. So I post things like this. Every now and then I feel inspired to expose online crooks. And honestly I hate to do it because it's such a cool game. Admit your mistakes and fix this game Glu!!!
  • Options
    Tdub, you may be on a platform that they supported well. The Amazon version they ported doesn't play nice with Glu credits. I dare anyone from Glu to say it does. The game is great but let's be honest. Bugs that favor the vendor (like disappearing gold) aren't a high priority
  • Options
    andycomenandycomen Registered Users 35 Posts
    This GLU must be run by those bearded hooked nose individuals who love the sound of money LMAO !!! Thankfully I didn't spend a penny on this game. But once they dropped me from level 45 to level 1, they apologised and gave me 5,000 gold.... now that they dropped me from Level 55 to Level 1 ... I think they owe me 10,000 gold or more for wasting my countless hrs on this stewpid game... which always plays some silly music one cannot control after you've shot the animal.... HEHEHE
  • Options
    andycomenandycomen Registered Users 35 Posts
    First they gave some silly excuse that their backup drives were corrupted, whats there excuse this time ?

it seems as tho the sound of paying customers is who GLU would rather cater to than users playing the game for the sake of entertainment......