Options

is DH 2015 ?

cnaveen94cnaveen94 Registered Users 3 Posts
Dh 2014 is more than 14 month old. I am getting bored with same type of hunting. Is there a new version for 2015 coming ?

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The rumor is DH 2016. Maybe second half of this year. More things coming for DH 2014.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Casajr is right.
    There are several investor-related news pieces out there and Gluadmin confirmed in an old thread that DH2016 is planned for this year, and that it would likely be late in the year.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Casajr is right.
    There are several investor-related news pieces out there and Gluadmin confirmed in an old thread that DH2016 is planned for this year, and that it would likely be late in the year.

Confirming again. :)
  • Options
    ICantHoldMyBreathICantHoldMyBreath Registered Users 1 Posts
    Both my kids have been playing DH 2014 and are both stuck on Standard 4. Can't do ANY of the Standard 4 hunts because the game freezes solid, digital tiles, crashes and keeps taking energy life. Can't back out, instead the Android tablet has to be hard shut down, rebooted and tried again. This has been going on since early Friday morning and NOTHING has been done lately. I even went as far as buying a brand new tablet with 16GB. While at the store, we downloaded DH2014 and same incompetent glitches, freezes, crashing was occurring. Is GLU going to do anything about this? My kids are so upset and disappointed at the loss of energy and upgrades on weapons, I used my REAL money to make the purchases once they were able to play and do one hunt. We took a chance and then it happened all over again after I dumped $60 for each of them. Now we have to reboot AGAIN, and none of the upgrades or new weapons, sales or deal items are there. Google Play says they don't know what the problem is since EVERYONE they have checked higher than standard 4 level is doing good. We can't move to standard 5 until the trophy hunts are complete in standard 4. We have completed them at least 12 times Friday and Saturday. So sick of getting the "not my problem" answers.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Both my kids have been playing DH 2014 and are both stuck on Standard 4. Can't do ANY of the Standard 4 hunts because the game freezes solid, digital tiles, crashes and keeps taking energy life. Can't back out, instead the Android tablet has to be hard shut down, rebooted and tried again. This has been going on since early Friday morning and NOTHING has been done lately. I even went as far as buying a brand new tablet with 16GB. While at the store, we downloaded DH2014 and same incompetent glitches, freezes, crashing was occurring. Is GLU going to do anything about this? My kids are so upset and disappointed at the loss of energy and upgrades on weapons, I used my REAL money to make the purchases once they were able to play and do one hunt. We took a chance and then it happened all over again after I dumped $60 for each of them. Now we have to reboot AGAIN, and none of the upgrades or new weapons, sales or deal items are there. Google Play says they don't know what the problem is since EVERYONE they have checked higher than standard 4 level is doing good. We can't move to standard 5 until the trophy hunts are complete in standard 4. We have completed them at least 12 times Friday and Saturday. So sick of getting the "not my problem" answers.
    I don't work for GLU, but have been playing their games for a while now and my best advice is to contact customer care.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    According to Glu sources, there is an issue with R4 and older devices. There is no work around. I'm not sure what"older devices" means. My iPhone 4S worked fine, so I woud assume it's older than that.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    That is a very old bug, it has effected some kindle tablets and some android phones. It does the same thing on region 9. Something about the water scene. There is no fix that I have read about. Best advise: get a better tablet (iPad, Galaxy note pro) or even kindle fire hdx (current model ) sorry!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    That is a very old bug, it has effected some kindle tablets and some android phones. It does the same thing on region 9. Something about the water scene. There is no fix that I have read about. Best advise: get a better tablet (iPad, Galaxy note pro) or even kindle fire hdx (current model ) sorry!

Yes, this accurate- also with Region 9. :/
  • Options
    PhatzPhatz Registered Users 4 Posts
    Would there be any progress guns cash kill totals etc from DH2014 that could carry into DH2016?
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I would think that highly unlikely.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    khel03khel03 Registered Users 25 Posts
    dh%202015_zpsugc4cwri.jpg