And it is........
Say What??
Prev1

Comments

• TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Region 18!!
    Say What??
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Got a one time offer on the auto rifle at all?
    Yeh but I passed...
    Say What??
    What was it?

Nothing new as usual, just the same old reconstituted animals from other regions that have been given a lick of paint and a new name. Sigh...
    Sorry, didn't notice other than it required Gold so I wasn't interested.
    Say What??
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    It wouldn't load for me till 7 pm ALASKA time.....

Just started region.

How much of a sale for gold was the auto rifle region 18/19 ?

Probably won't get just the region 18 Auto rifle..

Thanks for the help,
    Chris
    2,999 as always. They never go on usually go in the sale, except that one time they brought all the old ones back.
    Dang was hoping fer more power and up ready for region 19...

Chris
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Does anyone know the oto for the semi auto r18 rifle? I only have 280 gold and don't want to start the hunts until I have enough gold.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    I just loaded it up on android and started playing with my region 17 bolt gun and r17 shot piece. So far so good. I'm in nooo hurry haven't been playing cause I almost checked out permanently but was successfully transplanted on 3/13.sorry bout the personal note but I feel its pretty positive.anyway, let's go hunting(Asia again)
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    The one time offer for Region 18 semi auto rifle is 125 gold :D
    My one time offer was 440

****, wish I had yer luck

Chris
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the oto for the semi auto r18 rifle? I only have 280 gold and don't want to start the hunts until I have enough gold.

Enjoy the new emerald clover event with region 18 shotgun reward. And the new region 18 standard with OTO rifle of 125 gold.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    I'm 15 hunts in and not had the OTO on the rifle yet, just the shotgun, which was easy to pass on at 349 golds. Struggling now, as I'm still using the R17 bolt action!
    Standard rifle is only a little over $1M.
    I wouldn't spend gold ,
    Gold is tooooo hard to get

Chris
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    I'm 15 hunts in and not had the OTO on the rifle yet, just the shotgun, which was easy to pass on at 349 golds. Struggling now, as I'm still using the R17 bolt action!

The logic is that you need to do a hunt whick gun is not proper or have not enough power. Then you will be offer OTO.
    Cheers
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • EiseleAirEiseleAir Registered Users 16 Posts
    Just got my update and now it will not open DH will not open. Guess I'm done.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I guess you are. Goodbye.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    My OTO for the semi auto rifle was over 300..320 is memory serves correctly. I'm actually glad i didn't get a better offer and waste gold. This region blows. I'm sick of these Asian regions.
    I think your one time offer amount may depend on the amount of gold you have. I accumulated a fair amount of gold in Dino Hunter over time and started getting lousy OTOs after my gold got higher. I don't have much gold since making the switch to Deer Hunter. Therefore all my OTOs have been very affordable. OTOs always come right before you get to a standard hunt where the standard rifle from the previous region no longer has enough power to complete the next hunt.
  • RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    EiseleAir wrote: »
    Just got my update and now it will not open DH will not open. Guess I'm done.

What device are you playing on?
    I just got the oto after the third hunt. It was 125 gold. I bought it.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    You wait all this time and in less than a day Region18 is done. Oh well, back to contract hunts and building up those hunter bucks.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I think your one time offer amount may depend on the amount of gold you have. I accumulated a fair amount of gold in Dino Hunter over time and started getting lousy OTOs after my gold got higher. I don't have much gold since making the switch to Deer Hunter. Therefore all my OTOs have been very affordable. OTOs always come right before you get to a standard hunt where the standard rifle from the previous region no longer has enough power to complete the next hunt.

I only have 130 Gold and my OTO was over 300. There goes your theory.
    I had over 450 gold and got a OTO of 125. Maybe Glu likes Apple people better if you don't have an Apple device :D
    Five hours and region 18 is finished. It cost me 40,000,000 hb's and 125 gold to buy and upgrade the r18 shotgun and r18 semi auto rifle.
    I only got an offer on the R18 shotgun, but not the rifle. I have 126 gold bars, so I could just about afford it if the right offer came along!
    Rifle available for HB's...

Better deal than gold

Chris
  • theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Five hours and region 18 is finished. It cost me 40,000,000 hb's and 125 gold to buy and upgrade the r18 shotgun and r18 semi auto rifle.

I dont have 40 million dollars in HB
    I've now finished the hunting series using the R17 bolt action in combination with the Rainbow's End shotgun and lots of hollow points. I'll do the trophy set when R19 comes out, as the R18 rifle is ugly and and I don't buy ugly guns.

:D