Options

Major problem

Hello,i am a Deer Hunter player and i have a verry big problem,i had level 18 or 19 plus a verry good weapon abot 2 days ago when i played last time,and i connect now to my game and everything is from level 1.What happend?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    alin100 wrote: »
    Hello,i am a Deer Hunter player and i have a verry big problem,i had level 18 or 19 plus a verry good weapon abot 2 days ago when i played last time,and i connect now to my game and everything is from level 1.What happend?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If you're playing on Facebook, you got screwed.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    You will be better off playing on any other platform other than Facebook.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Boogey70Boogey70 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm not playing on Facebook, and the last update totally wiped me clean. Back to level 1, total BS. I am tired of all these apps forcing you to have to us Facebook for everything.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Boogey70 wrote: »
    I'm not playing on Facebook, and the last update totally wiped me clean. Back to level 1, total BS. I am tired of all these apps forcing you to have to us Facebook for everything.

Submit a customer care ticket. That's the only way to maybe getting your progress back.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    andycomenandycomen Registered Users 35 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Submit a customer care ticket. That's the only way to maybe getting your progress back.

GLU can take there customer care tickets and shove it where the sun don't shine, because frankly they are more interested in counting there shekels at the bank than to worry about users who don't line there pockets with silver