weapons inventory

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
I am working on compiling a weapon inventory that includes the name of the weapon, region, max power, stability, infrared, max zoom, capacity, reload time, fire rate, suppression, and special statement on the weapon.
I believe I have all the weapons that DH 2014 has ever released including the multiregion rifles. All maxed out.
I found out that I cannot attach my weapon tables to a post. Any ideas for sharing this info on the forums?
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Kyra420 once started such a list. Took me a while, but found it at http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97315-Upgraded-Guns
    Hasn't been updated in a while though.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I found out that I cannot attach my weapon tables to a post. Any ideas for sharing this info on the forums?
    Can you import the weapon table to MS Excel, export as comma delineated data into MS Word, edit the commas, and cut/paste into forum?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I think there are two possible methods, that is by exporting to text from excel then paste in text mode or by pasting as image from excel then upload it in photo bucket cloud then copy the img file address to the board.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    i will try that once I finish the inventory. A table would have been nice but oh well. Done with bows and pistols (15 and 22 respectively) shotguns next (44 of them!)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I sure wish I could import all the weapons I had on my other phone. My weapon cache on this phone is very small in comparison.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    glad to see that the inventory list will be getting updated. TY Samer, hopefully gluadmin will stick it.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board