Bring back Whitetail deer!

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
How about going back to the to the origins for a region? Grizzly bears, moose, elk, and whitetail deer!
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    It's an idea, I personally would like to see South American hunt...

Jaguars, tapers, and such

Chris
  • JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    I am enjoying the Asian regions, but I would like to see a North American hidden region, maybe based around a native American theme. Also, it always seemed strange that there were loads of mule deer in the American regions, but actually very few whitetails. I'd also like to see pronghorns and bobcats in the game if there was another North American region. Having said that, I've been hoping for a South American region for ages, Kingdom of Gold is the closest we've had.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Jgoberyn wrote: »
    I am enjoying the Asian regions, but I would like to see a North American hidden region, maybe based around a native American theme. Also, it always seemed strange that there were loads of mule deer in the American regions, but actually very few whitetails. I'd also like to see pronghorns and bobcats in the game if there was another North American region. Having said that, I've been hoping for a South American region for ages, Kingdom of Gold is the closest we've had.

Your on the right track, I'm would like to see Canada or for the U.S. Montana.I'm tired of the jungle $hit!
  • JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    Out of interest, what would you think of a Siberian or European region? Similar sort of fauna to North america.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Australia is still on my list.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    Australian outback has some interesting animals... I wanna shoot them...
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yes to Siberia, and yes to Australia! I just played a game on ps4 where it took 15 arrows to bring down a rhino, I should've used a shotgun but I wouldn't have gotten the clean kill points. Plus he charged me twice almost killing me. Sweet game!