Easter event

Comments

• Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Just got a golden egg in r16 contract hunt worth 189,000.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    Over here only the flyer has arrived but the event not available yet.
    Just wait...
    Cheers.

The event just arrived to me now.
    Start eggs hunting.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Just got a golden egg in r16 contract hunt worth 189,000.

In the lower regions they're worth much less. Only round 1/10th of that in region 14. I've been trying R18, but nothing at all so far and only getting normal eggs in R17, but only in the croc hunt. None in any bear hunts so far. Ive been toying with dropping down to the lower regions for longer to try for predator hunts, but I really need the HBs. I was down to below 2 million at one point!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    In the lower regions they're worth much less. Only round 1/10th of that in region 14. I've been trying R18, but nothing at all so far and only getting normal eggs in R17, but only in the croc hunt. None in any bear hunts so far. Ive been toying with dropping down to the lower
    regions for longer to try for predator hunts, but I really need the HBs. I was down to below 2 million at one point!
    There are eggs in R17 sun-bear predator hunts. Occasionally golden eggs appear.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    However, they be hidden...

Top of cliff, behind the grass, behind the bear...

Just got to look for them

Good luck,
    Chris
    I got golden egg at r17 worth 222k+
    The eggs can be found at any attack back contract hunt.
    Cheers.

Sorry I was wrong. It is around only 189k for the golden egg.
    If you're having trouble finding the eggs in the predator hunts turn on your infrared. They light up just like the prey we are hunting. Getting eggs is slow going. I have only 50 regulars eggs and only 5 golden eggs. Does anyone know how many are required to finish those two bounties?
    FYI, I just did a predator hunt in HR1 and there was not any eggs. I'm guessing the hidden regions do not have eggs.
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    If you're having trouble finding the eggs in the predator hunts turn on your infrared. They light up just like the prey we are hunting. Getting eggs is slow going. I have only 50 regulars eggs and only 5 golden eggs. Does anyone know how many are required to finish those two bounties?

40 for the golden eggs. 300 I think for regular eggs.
    40 for the golden eggs. 300 I think for regular eggs.

Thanks Samer. I finally found a golden egg in r17.
  • BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    I lost all progress and had to restart the game so I am only at level 9. I do not have the event guns, but I have completed both egg bounties. In region 9, most predator hunts (contract hunt) have one egg, but the "kill 2 young rhinoceroses" has 3 eggs. Regular eggs are worth 2875, and golden eggs are worth 17250 dollars.
    I shoot the 3 eggs (or as many as I can find), and 1 rhino, then let one kill me. Repeat.
    You can sometimes shoot the eggs that are hiding behind rocks and hills even though you can't see them. Your scope will say "Easter egg" when you are pointing at them.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Most predator hunts have 2 or 3 eggs. Use your infrared and a battery to find all of them. The eggs glow just like the animals.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Bunny Hunt series 2 first hunt. You don’t need to buy the event weapon to play. 7-9 eggs per hunt. 7-8 regular eggs, and up to 2 golden. Although slow, you could complete all Easter bounties by playing this one hunt over and over, and over, and over, and over……………………………… I get gold about every 5th hunt.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Sunny! Good to hear from you. You have been AWOL for a while.
    casajr wrote: »
    Most predator hunts have 2 or 3 eggs. Use your infrared and a battery to find all of them. The eggs glow just like the animals.

I have found the croc hunts have 3 eggs and the other predator hunts have 2 in region 17, with gold eggs every once in awhile.
    I got all 3 bounties by just doing the first hunt in the shotgun series over and over, but not shooting enough bunnies to complete it
    pistoff wrote: »
    I got all 3 bounties by just doing the first hunt in the shotgun series over and over, but not shooting enough bunnies to complete it

I probably should have done that because I won't be able to do the bunny bounty now.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I am done for now until they fix the glitches. I have been denied over 30 energy drinks and who knows how many eggs and goldens...in the first time in over a year I feel like I am wasting my time trying to advance.
    Say What??
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    @casajr. My girls are on their annual 2 month school break, not much time for DH. Mostly LEGO, the beach, and the 167th viewing of Frozen. Lots of family time, which is nice.

Ever step on a LEGO in the middle of the night on the way to toilet?
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    I've noticed that the game is extremely glitchy since the easter event update. Unrelated to that...
    If any Android users have Frontline Commando installed, try watching videos for gold. I've been getting unlimited videos for the past few days. Is it just me?!
    xx
    Lucy D wrote: »
    I've noticed that the game is extremely glitchy since the easter event update. Unrelated to that...
    If any Android users have Frontline Commando installed, try watching videos for gold. I've been getting unlimited videos for the past few days. Is it just me?!
    xx

I have D-day and it is crashing all the time upon start. Do you mean the old FLC?
  • Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    Do you mean the old FLC?
    I do. I've had a busy few days collecting...
    xx
  • THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Hi all have finished all easter egg bounties still got one more locked with which to win the bow
    Well it is April 9th here in Beirut. 10:10 am. Third event is still locked :(
    Well it is April 9th here in Beirut. 10:10 am. Third event is still locked :(

Just patienly wait. I don't know which time they use but based on time zone of this web is -8 gmt. It is close to 8 o'clock now. The status of the last event is coming soon. Wait for 1 to 2 hour I guess. I need to find 4 more golden eggs to complete the golden egg bounty.
    Cheers.
    Third hunt is up now.
  • jbeavers9026jbeavers9026 Registered Users 8 Posts
    What region are you talking about.
    Last event is in Region 9
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    OK, now I am officially P**sed...went to get the pistol with the OTO and I get bumped...You woluld think they would fix these glitches before they came out with a new event...
    Say What??
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    OK, now I am officially P**sed...went to get the pistol with the OTO and I get bumped...You woluld think they would fix these glitches before they came out with a new event...

that happened to me once before. it sucks. what was the OTO for the pistol?