Easter Egg, Gold Egg, and Rabbit Hunts Show!

Here are my Easter Egg, Gold Egg, and Rabbit Hunts Show!

Gold eggs are rare but can occur three times in one hunt. The rabbits are cute and hope they can exist in regular hunts later.

The giant rabbit in the end of region 3 Easter Egg hunt is so cool. Check the screenshot for comparison.

2a8qj4w.png

1037w4x.png

2nbdfdc.png

wv6cro.png

r8yyp0.png

30tnbwm.png

Comments

• master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    11aj2if.png

muybec.png

dqprfs.png
  • master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    1z4kaw3.png

23jrc0j.png

2u43dxl.png
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    They are extremely easy! I filled every bounty in 4 days. With the gold eggs being the hardest to complete! The last hunt to shoot I think it was Peter Rabbit? The end of the Easter hunts, I still needed 12 gold eggs to complete it. So I would go in shoot all the eggs and let the time run out or let the rabbits clear the screen to make me fail the hunt. I did this I think 2 complete energy run through so 24 hunts. Each time I would get 1 gold egg then for the next 3 or 4 hunts no gold eggs then I got 2 gold eggs in one hunt then 3 in one hunt then I got 4 in one hunt, needless to say you have to fail the hunts to restart them to collect all of the eggs. I don't think it's possible to just whip through the entire series and think your gonna collect them all.