Options

lost everything

Hi had problems with my phone so I did a back up then rest set my phone only to find out I've lost everything and I have to start from the beginning is there a way of getting back all I've lost at all please

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    paul558 wrote: »
    Hi had problems with my phone so I did a back up then rest set my phone only to find out I've lost everything and I have to start from the beginning is there a way of getting back all I've lost at all please

If you are on an iPhone you can restore your phone from either an iTunes backup or from the cloud. Other than that, nothing.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    paul558paul558 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Oh well I guess I'll delete it and find something else to pay as I'm not going through playing from the start again so I guess it's goodbye
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Actually, restarting is fun. I restarted the game om my iPhone 6 and am now almost caught up.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I too restarted and it was so much better the second time around. I'm all caught up except for hr1,3,5 rare hunts. They seem to go on forever.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'm missing the rares in HR5 and the head and body bounties. I focused on the eye , brain and neck shots when I restarted and got them out of the way early. I'm too busy shooting easter eggs to make much progress on the regions.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    andycomenandycomen Registered Users 35 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I too restarted and it was so much better the second time around. I'm all caught up except for hr1,3,5 rare hunts. They seem to go on forever.

I'm playing Dragon City, its a much better game and they never have glitches like the moronic GLU who can't even autosave a game on Facebook but their software on here autosaves whilst we type.
    Double standards am sure !!!