Options

How to play more ????

Vasco ForjazVasco Forjaz Registered Users 1 Posts
I had finished the 18 level, only not finished the eggs events, and now what happens? there aren´t more leves? I know that probably there are i had seen talking about 45 level....

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I had finished the 18 level, only not finished the eggs events, and now what happens? there aren´t more leves? I know that probably there are i had seen talking about 45 level....

I believe you're confusing levels with regions. Right now the game is at Region 18. Region 19 will be released in I'm guessing 2-4 weeks from now. Levels are a way of judging how much you have played. Some players are well over level 200. It really doesn't matter what level you are on. The only thing you get is one gold per level.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    andycomenandycomen Registered Users 35 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I believe you're confusing levels with regions. Right now the game is at Region 18. Region 19 will be released in I'm guessing 2-4 weeks from now. Levels are a way of judging how much you have played. Some players are well over level 200. It really doesn't matter what level you are on. The only thing you get is one gold per level.

In that case I should add up my Level 45 + Level 55 = Level 100 from the two facebook glitches that got me back to Level 1,
    Maybe GLU can do this for everyone because they are 5H1T slow at creating new levels, the only way they have an edge over the users is to screw them to Level 1 with 0 Gold and 0 Cash
  • Options
    andycomen wrote: »
    In that case I should add up my Level 45 + Level 55 = Level 100 from the two facebook glitches that got me back to Level 1,
    Maybe GLU can do this for everyone because they are 5H1T slow at creating new levels, the only way they have an edge over the users is to screw them to Level 1 with 0 Gold and 0 Cash

Since you are obviously very upset with Glu, why don't you quit their games and save yourself a heart attack.
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts

Maybe after the first "glitch" you should have realized that playing on Facebook is a bad idea and not gone back for seconds.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I still don't understand why people play this game on facebook.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts

I have had no problems on FB...I am past level 130.
    Say What??
  • Options

I'm guessing we only hear from people who have issues. Tdub is one of the few on here without issues. Reading about all of the issues people seem to have playing on fb, I wouldn't bother playing on fb.
  • Options
    Since you are obviously very upset with Glu, why don't you quit their games and save yourself a heart attack.

Thats a lame comeback and it would mean that GLU can't remedy their problems/glitches whilst every other game programmer on the Facebook platform can. If your car had glitches that couldn't be solved would you just throw it away and buy a new one ?
  • Options
    Maybe after the first "glitch" you should have realized that playing on Facebook is a bad idea and not gone back for seconds.

Its because the glu admin said it was a backup drive issue they had on their end and did not convey the truth that it was a facebook issue. Its like they don't care or aren't really bothered about the users who play the game. They can refund you the money you put into the game, but they can never be able to replace the enormous time spent on the game.
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    I have had no problems on FB...I am past level 130.

maybe you should buy a ticket at the Powerball lottery, when you win send me a 10% commission for my advice LMAO !!! :D
  • Options

because they probably don't have any android based tablets etc which they can play the game on ? Unless GLU has a standalone windows based app one can download to the PC, I would leave the facebook platform.
    I'm thinking of playing it on an android emulator for the PC, lets see how that goes.
  • Options
    RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts

Gosh that's harsh! I loved playing on Facebook. My laptop has such a nice big screen and it gave me twice as much play time. Really sad when I was sent back to R1, then even sadder when I lost all my weapons. My grandsons loved using every different, rifle, bow, pistol that I had.
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Gosh that's harsh! I loved playing on Facebook. My laptop has such a nice big screen and it gave me twice as much play time. Really sad when I was sent back to R1, then even sadder when I lost all my weapons. My grandsons loved using every different, rifle, bow, pistol that I had.

It was not intended to be harsh just a statement of fact. When the majority of people on Facebook have problems why go back for more trouble? "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1