My Bunny Hunt Disater

casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
A bit of background....I restarted this game when I got a new iPhone. This was end of December. I just reached R15 and had completed HR5. Then the Easter event.

I must admit I have been obsessed with getting the bounties with Easter eggs, Golden eggs and rabbits. Prior to R15, this was a slow process without spending any money for event weapons. Then came R15.

The first hunt had rabbits, tons of eggs and, it seemed, every other hunt had gold eggs. And the payouts were phenomenal. It took me 3 months to get 20M HB's. I doubled that in 2 days. This was great. Fail a bunch of hunts, rack in the bounties and HB's. At this rate, I could
- Buy a few assault rifles
- Buy a condo in the Caribbean
- Buy that 427 AC Cobra I always wanted
- Rent Liechtenstein for a few days and hold the ultimate "I've never been to Liechtenstein" party

And then a bunny got in the way of my shooting an egg. You know that slow motion bullet shot? That was the most agonizing few seconds I have ever had to endure for a while.

So now I'm slogging again.

No point to this post, just thought I would share.
Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    A bit of background....I restarted this game when I got a new iPhone. This was end of December. I just reached R15 and had completed HR5. Then the Easter event.

I must admit I have been obsessed with getting the bounties with Easter eggs, Golden eggs and rabbits. Prior to R15, this was a slow process without spending any money for event weapons. Then came R15.

The first hunt had rabbits, tons of eggs and, it seemed, every other hunt had gold eggs. And the payouts were phenomenal. It took me 3 months to get 20M HB's. I doubled that in 2 days. This was great. Fail a bunch of hunts, rack in the bounties and HB's. At this rate, I could
    - Buy a few assault rifles
    - Buy a condo in the Caribbean
    - Buy that 427 AC Cobra I always wanted
    - Rent Liechtenstein for a few days and hold the ultimate "I've never been to Liechtenstein" party

And then a bunny got in the way of my shooting an egg. You know that slow motion bullet shot? That was the most agonizing few seconds I have ever had to endure for a while.

So now I'm slogging again.

No point to this post, just thought I would share.

That was one hilarious post casajr. Lichtenstein lol. Happened to me while on the last hunt in event 2. Jackalope came in the way of the bullet and I actually had to play few contract hunts (sthg I dont do usually) to complete the bounties.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Post of the month, thanks for the laugh, Casajr. It's happened to me trying to fail many a final trophy hunt.
    Facebook player
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I'm repeating R17 predator hunts for HBs. Shoot 3 eggs with a bow, shoot 2 animals with a gun, get killed by the 3rd. You get a bit over 100K for that, then when a gold egg appears finish the hunt and it totals around 387K. I had just 2 million hunter bucks left after buying and upgrading the regular R17 rifle and couldn't afford the AR or shotgun, but now have over 100 million thanks to those golden eggs.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    Post of the month, thanks for the laugh, Casajr. It's happened to me trying to fail many a final trophy hunt.

Glad you enjoyed my brief bit of agony :o. Yeah, I accidentally killed several trophies by going for head shots on charging animals. Neck shots don't work on trophies either, it just seems to annoy them.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    so the GREAT casajr is actually HUMAN OMG the skies are falling, The Gods have been pleased. LOL thanks for the laugh, and yes I do Empathize with you. ;)