gold credits

auggeydogauggeydog Registered Users 1 Posts
I have sent 3 requests to get credited for gold I have purchased in Feb and I have gotten 0 response from Glu. I find this pretty frustrating. Not even a screw you we don't care. I figured maybe posting here will get a response from them but I am not going to hold my breath. I have played this game and done almost all the extra hunts etc. I was wanting to do the easter egg hunt, but was not going to purchase more gold without getting credit for what I already bought. Flu are you getting so big you just don't care?

Comments

• andycomenandycomen Registered Users 35 Posts
    auggeydog wrote: »
    I have sent 3 requests to get credited for gold I have purchased in Feb and I have gotten 0 response from Glu. I find this pretty frustrating. Not even a screw you we don't care. I figured maybe posting here will get a response from them but I am not going to hold my breath. I have played this game and done almost all the extra hunts etc. I was wanting to do the easter egg hunt, but was not going to purchase more gold without getting credit for what I already bought. Flu are you getting so big you just don't care?

Their customer care is pathethic. They had glitches in their game level save system and reset me to level 1 from Level 45 (1st time) and Level 55 (2nd time)

After I wrote them, they responded after 19 days with this message

###PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE###

Kathleen | April 07, 2015 | 14:48 -0700

Hello, and thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care

We are sorry for the problem you have experienced. Unfortunately we do not have the ability to recover lost savegame data for Facebook applications.

If you have lost currency from purchases, please send us a screenshot of your Facebook purchase history so that we can recredit your account.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

:/
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    andycomen wrote: »
    Their customer care is pathethic. They had glitches in their game level save system and reset me to level 1 from Level 45 (1st time) and Level 55 (2nd time)

After I wrote them, they responded after 19 days with this message

###PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE###

Kathleen | April 07, 2015 | 14:48 -0700

Hello, and thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care

We are sorry for the problem you have experienced. Unfortunately we do not have the ability to recover lost savegame data for Facebook applications.

If you have lost currency from purchases, please send us a screenshot of your Facebook purchase history so that we can recredit your account.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

:/
    file a complaint with FB I did and they re-embursed my CC GLU is worthless!!! still waiting for a responce since last nov 2014! I re-send weekly and NOTHING!