Options

Customer Service?

Does this actually exist or is it purely automated with nothing ever happening??

3 weeks ago when logging in on my Android device I found I'd lost over 33m hunter bucks, 1,500 plats, most of my weapons and put back to region 5 when I'd completed everything up to then. Sent a customer care ticket to GLU - and then nothing.

I know this is a common occurrence on this forum but hopefully somebody who can help will read this and fix this. I wouldn't want to have wasted several months of my life playing this game only to have it all stolen from me.

Somebody make my day please?!!

Comments

• Options
    EdouardEdouard Registered Users 2 Posts
    pivoboy wrote: »
    Does this actually exist or is it purely automated with nothing ever happening??

3 weeks ago when logging in on my Android device I found I'd lost over 33m hunter bucks, 1,500 plats, most of my weapons and put back to region 5 when I'd completed everything up to then. Sent a customer care ticket to GLU - and then nothing.

I know this is a common occurrence on this forum but hopefully somebody who can help will read this and fix this. I wouldn't want to have wasted several months of my life playing this game only to have it all stolen from me.

I had same and worse problems,the game is good,but its not serviced well,if at all,i cant even restart from scratch if i wanted to. dont waste time waiting no one will help.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    pivoboy wrote: »

You'll need to continue working with Customer Care for account issues. If you can reply to the email/ticket (if in game) to follow up, that may help.
  • Options
    KESKYKESKY Registered Users 3 Posts
    is anyone can answer a customer care ticket i sent on april 13 for DeerHunter 2014. i spent money for gold (few time) and over 200 gold disappeared. i want to retreive them. so please Glu's customer care answer me. i sent 3 messages on the same ticket by customer care in the game (DeerHunter 2014) and still no answer a week later.. when i bought the golds it took 5 secondes for you to take the money so i will appreciate a good customer service.. we all deserve it . i need answers and my golds back. 1 week without answer is not acceptable. if i have to deal with Google's customer care because they sold me the gold , just let me know..i will do so. i will not spend more money or download any other Glu games until my problem is solved. thank you !! my name is Joe and i am an unhappy customer !! Please make me smile again

i work my self as customer care agent and i ALWAYS make sure my clients gets answers to all their questions.. Rule #1 to make them happy. Rule #2 = Solving the problem. Thank you !!!
  • Options
    KESKYKESKY Registered Users 3 Posts
    If a game is not 100 % trouble free you need a 100 % trouble free Customer Care. If other players are unHappy by customer care. please reply this post your name and problem. if Glu can't answer all of us , they sure can answer 1 ticket with multiple issues. Thanks for taking the time to read..