Options

Completely froze out

mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
Playing on HTC M8.I just completed 14&15 and received all map pieces for hidden 6 however when I tried to open the hidden region on the bottom of the page with the red check like I've done after collecting all other map pieces the screen was totally froze nothing would function had to hard exit the game.I tried to reset my phone but just the same. When the game opens I can enter the fourm but that's it.I also uninstalled and re-installed the game with also no results. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    mark5487 wrote: »
    Playing on HTC M8.I just completed 14&15 and received all map pieces for hidden 6 however when I tried to open the hidden region on the bottom of the page with the red check like I've done after collecting all other map pieces the screen was totally froze nothing would function had to hard exit the game.I tried to reset my phone but just the same. When the game opens I can enter the fourm but that's it.I also uninstalled and re-installed the game with also no results. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Well if you uninstalled the game then bye-bye. Game progress gone. Welcome to level 1!!!!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Good to hear from you,I did not loose any game progress I just signed in with my google account and all my progress was exactly were I was all silver, gold, and my level was correct. I could go into my weapons all needed to be downloaded again however all my purchased weapons were correct. But still frozen on the standard screen shows the easter ,standard,and hidden on the bottom with the red 1 showing I have my last map piece. but this page is completely locked out .this is were i have do do a hard exit.