HR6 - Kudos to the Developers

casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
I'm impressed. Great scenery as always. Hunts with mixed targets are great. I've failed quite a few. Not the normal point and shoot. Good job.
Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The whole game is locked up! I can't even finish hidden region 5. Fix this with a update Glu! Kindle fire hdx.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    todfoxx wrote: »
    The whole game is locked up! I can't even finish hidden region 5. Fix this with a update Glu! Kindle fire hdx.

Disregard this, rebooted and restarted fixed it, but there is still 2 second delay with the start of every hunt. Very annoying, has been going on for awhile now.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Disregard this, rebooted and restarted fixed it, but there is still 2 second delay with the start of every hunt. Very annoying, has been going on for awhile now.

Yep. Accurate observation. Two seconds hanging at beginning of every hunt for the last umpteen regions now plus other problems with game shutting down etc. Last Glu game for me. The latest frontline commando is a disaster and u will need a fat bank account to proceed. The gwallet is gone now.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Anyone have some screenshots? It's taking FOREVER to get through the rare hunts and find the map pieces. I have about 30 rare calls. I think I'm just going to keep using them until I get all the pieces. I've noticed each HR takes longer and longer to find all the map pieces.
    Anyone have some screenshots? It's taking FOREVER to get through the rare hunts and find the map pieces. I have about 30 rare calls. I think I'm just going to keep using them until I get all the pieces. I've noticed each HR takes longer and longer to find all the map pieces.
    Three map pueces in rare hunts in r14. Four pieces in r15 rare hunts. Two by completing the series. U need to play a lot of rare hunts. 30 hunts should be enough. You will need a lot more to finish the HR6 rare hunts once the hidden region opens
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts

It took me forever also. I finally just started to use my rare calls and the map pieces came up. They seemed to come up on the 72 hour rare hunts.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    It took me forever also. I finally just started to use my rare calls and the map pieces came up. They seemed to come up on the 72 hour rare hunts.

it's usually the 72 hour ones that have the pieces.
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    I used the rare hunt calls to do all the 72 hunts....

Onct the region open it goes quicker than you want....

Great hunts, and love the multiple species in the hunts!

Chris
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I actually got 2 map pieces in a row - both on 72 hour hunts. That's a first for me. I use rare calls for those.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Love the four, yes Four, bird hunts...
    Even got three in a row!

Chris
    Yep. Accurate observation. Two seconds hanging at beginning of every hunt for the last umpteen regions now plus other problems with game shutting down etc. Last Glu game for me. The latest frontline commando is a disaster and u will need a fat bank account to proceed. The gwallet is gone now.

This will be my last Glu and Mobile game altogether, I'm way into ps4 now, but I will play only if they bring back Dino hunter. They had a good thing going with that. No idea why they $hit canned it. Dino mania will increase with the new movie coming soon.
  • JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    Four bird hunts? I'm only getting one - 11 Tundra Swans.
    Jgoberyn wrote: »
    Four bird hunts? I'm only getting one - 11 Tundra Swans.

There are hunts with 9, 10, 11 and 12 tundra swans. That is four hunts but it's really one type of hunt.
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    penguins are birds...
    My bad, it' s five different tundra swans, and I'm not sure how many different penguin hunts... Had at least six so far.

Big difference is background , and number of critters.

Having fun.

Chris
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    While I appreciate the effort made by Glu on a well made region, I feel like I’m just going through the motions. After completing the bow series and collecting map pieces, I started losing interest but wanted to see H6. Now there, it’s bang bang next. I’m 30 hunts in and it’s almost painful to play. That said, I do have a lot going on right now. Two munchkins on school break, and me and the Mrs. reorganizing one business. A few more weeks of that, and I’ll see how it goes.

Let’s hope DH2016 is really something really spectacular.

Beer time.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    While I appreciate the effort made by Glu on a well made region, I feel like I’m just going through the motions. After completing the bow series and collecting map pieces, I started losing interest but wanted to see H6. Now there, it’s bang bang next. I’m 30 hunts in and it’s almost painful to play. That said, I do have a lot going on right now. Two munchkins on school break, and me and the Mrs. reorganizing one business. A few more weeks of that, and I’ll see how it goes.

Let’s hope DH2016 is really something really spectacular.

Beer time.

That's exactly how I feel. I've completed 40 hunts in HR6 and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to finish it. I'll just wait and see what's in store for the next region. There is always some anticipation for a new region but once I get 10 hunts into it I don't even want to play anymore. Way too repetitive.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    That's exactly how I feel. I've completed 40 hunts in HR6 and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to finish it. I'll just wait and see what's in store for the next region. There is always some anticipation for a new region but once I get 10 hunts into it I don't even want to play anymore. Way too repetitive.

Me three...

May or may not bother finishing HR6 as well.

I have pretty much lost interest in the bounties too. If I finish any of my outstanding ones, great. I am not going out of my way to complete a ridiculous number of eye shots though...

Knowing that DH2016 is coming creates considerable uncertainty that makes me question just how much effort I should be putting in to DH2014 right now:
    a) With the demise of the g-wallet, I know that any gold will not be transferable once the game ends later this year. As a result, I do not have any incentive to accumulate (or especially spend real money on) additional gold to do any of the special events anymore. And it is too tedious to collect free gold anymore.
    b) I suspect that HR6 may well be the last hidden region. As a result, I am hesitant to do all of the extra rare hunts to collect platinum that I may not need in this game and that will probably not be transferable to DH2016.

Monotony plus uncertainly is making my lose interest fast...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Me three...

May or may not bother finishing HR6 as well.

I have pretty much lost interest in the bounties too. If I finish any of my outstanding ones, great. I am not going out of my way to complete a ridiculous number of eye shots though...

Knowing that DH2016 is coming creates considerable uncertainty that makes me question just how much effort I should be putting in to DH2014 right now:
    a) With the demise of the g-wallet, I know that any gold will not be transferable once the game ends later this year. As a result, I do not have any incentive to accumulate (or especially spend real money on) additional gold to do any of the special events anymore. And it is too tedious to collect free gold anymore.
    b) I suspect that HR6 may well be the last hidden region. As a result, I am hesitant to do all of the extra rare hunts to collect platinum that I may not need in this game and that will probably not be transferable to DH2016.

Monotony plus uncertainly is making my lose interest fast...

All very good points. I'm still playing like it's not going to end. I've managed to earn over 1,000 gold. I'm hoping for one more region and maybe a special closing event that I can spend my gold on. I've also managed to get 432,000,000 hunter bucks since I started over in January. I just can't put this game down for some reason. I really hope dh2016 is better but still like dh14. Hopefully it won't be like Dino and be all about Glu making a ton of money.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    It will be all about money. Gwallet is gone. Just a look at the new games confirms the direction Glu is taking. The in-app purchases are ridiculously expensive. This is bad business. Dh2014 is my last Glu game :(