Options

missing coins

I Keep building up a stash of gold coins then all of a sudden they disappear and I'm down to about 4, why does this happen

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Which platform are you using (eg Android, iOS, Facebook)?

If Android, not that some other Glu games use a feature called Gwallet. This is being phased out, but it allows/allowed you to earn gold in other games and have it available in DH2014. Cuts both ways though... you can also spend your DH2014 gold in other games that still have the feature...

The only time I have seemed to have gold go missing was through inadvertent purchases. This usually happens when I just keep upgrading without paying attention to what I am doing and end up accidentally buying the Level 7 sight upgrade that is gold only.

If playing Facebook... there are tons of threads on people having gold and/or progress disappear. It seems to be a danger of playing that version of the game.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    i don't know if this is your problem but I've logged into the game a few times to find my stash of gold down to zero. The following simple fix sorted it out each time:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/faq.php?faq=glu_credits#faq_glu_credits_zero