Options

Facebook deleted my progress already twice this year

BayaraaBayaraa Registered Users 4 Posts
I am very sad that Facebook deleted all my already twice this year. Last year it was in November and this year in February and today and I am now lvl 1 again and I have no more interest playing this game any more. Facebook fked again and again.

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Why people continue to use Facebook as a game platform is beyond my comprehension. Stick to Facebook to update your status or post pictures or whatever else it does well.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Why people continue to use Facebook as a game platform is beyond my comprehension.
    Other than the lack of the ability to aquire Gold, I would rather play on FB than my Ipad...love the big screen!
    Say What??
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I suppose there is that advantage.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Why people continue to use Facebook as a game platform is beyond my comprehension. Stick to Facebook to update your status or post pictures or whatever else it does well.
    because like I said casajr...some of us poor working folk cnt afford these high price tech toys LOL we dont have rich parents or win lotteries LOL and I hope you know I am just kidding. I am a simple person, flip phone no bells and whistles....make it ring, make it answer and make it do voice mail..all I need. besides my gaming computer is awesome. custom made, 3 screens, nice comfy chair...just sit back relax and shoot animals LOL.