Easter event

13Next

Comments

• THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Oto for pistol was 191 for me playing on android galaxy note 3 finished easter event and have my bow
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    THOR147 wrote: »
    Oto for pistol was 191 for me playing on android galaxy note 3 finished easter event and have my bow

Ditto, 191 for android. The bow took around 3400 platinums to fully upgrade
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    For those who have not started the last event in R9, don't want to buy the event gun and are still working on the Bunny Bounty, the first hunt is Kill 2 Gray Rabbits. There is also a Black and a Brown in the mix, so you can get 3 rabbits and still fail the hunt.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Ditto, 191 for android. The bow took around 3400 platinums to fully upgrade

It seems that the bow has the same spec with the barton dawnbringer bow. I postpone to fully upgrade this bow.
    Any idea?
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    For those who have not started the last event in R9, don't want to buy the event gun and are still working on the Bunny Bounty, the first hunt is Kill 2 Gray Rabbits. There is also a Black and a Brown in the mix, so you can get 3 rabbits and still fail the hunt.

The second hunt is better. You need to kill white bunnies to complete the hunt but there are brown and black bunnies also. You can get anywhere from 10-25 before time runs out. I finished the bounty in no time with this hunt.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Just fired up the game to see that the Easter AR has been increased in price from 339 to 408. Way to incentivise, glu!
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Don't now what I am doing wrong, but I can't find the Gold eggs for nothing....
    Say What??
    Tdub wrote: »
    Don't now what I am doing wrong, but I can't find the Gold eggs for nothing....

They seem to come in streaks. I'll get 4 or 5 predator hunts in a row with one and then go quite awhile before I get another. I still need 15 to complete that bounty. I'm hunting in r17.
    I think I have like 4 total :(
    Say What??
    I think I have like 4 total :(

What region are you hunting?
    All over the place but have since focused on 17 per your recommendation...not helping my tally. Lots of eggs, but still no Golds.
    Say What??
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I didn't buy the weapons, and so just played the first hunts over and over. It took forever to get the first bounty on them, then I started seeing them most hunts, and occasionally two of them. On the 2nd hunt in region 3 & 15 is where I got most of them, both were wolf hunts and seemed to average a golden egg every 3-4 hunts (that I would fail over and over after shooting the eggs).
    Facebook player
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Frustrating when they're there, but hidden from view!

389c5bc1c99a825bc4c2fb88948da9d5.jpg

41e08d8c0a5e8ac2b8e310b897b389a8.jpg
    All over the place but have since focused on 17 per your recommendation...not helping my tally. Lots of eggs, but still no Golds.

Today has been a slow day for gold eggs, but yesterday was a good one. I got the second star bounty and then shot another 5.

I finally finished the gold egg bounty today. I stayed in region 17 the whole time. Now I'll stay there until the egg event is finished.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Finally got all the bunny bounties filled. The gold egg was a long run, but finished it this morning. I bought the gun for the first bunny hunt, but not 2 or 3.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Finally got all the bunny bounties filled. The gold egg was a long run, but finished it this morning. I bought the gun for the first bunny hunt, but not 2 or 3.

What do you upgrade the event weapons with? Gold, hunter bucks or platinum?
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    What do you upgrade the event weapons with? Gold, hunter bucks or platinum?

I can't remember if it was Plats or HBs, but I know it wasn't gold because I didn't have much at the time.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    I finished the easter egg bounty a while ago, but I have been searching for days and can not find any golden eggs. I only need 6 more - where are they?!
    When does this event finish?
    xx
    Lucy D wrote: »
    I finished the easter egg bounty a while ago, but I have been searching for days and can not find any golden eggs. I only need 6 more - where are they?!
    When does this event finish?
    xx

I was able to get my gold eggs in r17. I believe there is a little over 2 days to go for the event.
  • Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    Been in region 17 all day, since reading your earlier post, Bill. Do you know if any hunts are more likely than others to produce the elusive golden eggs?
    xx
    Lucy, I found the gold eggs came up on all the predator hunts. What I did was purposely fail a predator hunt until a gold egg came up. Once I got a gold egg I wouldn't get another from that hunt so I had to complete that hunt and wait for another predator hunt to come up. Then fail until a gold egg...etc.