Elite series

Downloaded, but won't open.

Region 3 and 4.....

Chris
Prev1

Comments

• BtoutdoorsBtoutdoors Registered Users 4 Posts
    Not that it helps you out any but it will open for me either. I have not had any issues with downloading before
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Two restarts, and elite opens....

Region 18 now has a "buy" hunt...

That open to see what it is....

Really strange updates this time around

Chris
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    erocazeeson playing on kindle .... just got the pop up for hr6 today...
    ... I finished that region and the bounties last week...
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Event works fine but region 17 and 18 won't load correctly.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Mine is working fine on my iPad after I got the App Needs to Restart and got the data file. Sadly, the eggs are gone and, because of my crash issues, the Golden Egg bounty will be there forever mocking me. They don't seemed to have addresses the crash issues in this update since I already crashed once.

I just got to 17 on my iPhone but is seems to be working fine also.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    anybody got the elite Series for Android yet? just says coming soon on my end
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    anybody got the elite Series for Android yet? just says coming soon on my end

Nothing on my android
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Finished both regions. You'll need to be very fast and accurate to get through this event.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • jamesdean36jamesdean36 Registered Users 8 Posts
    what about this region, I don't see it?
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    you must be an Android user?? I haven't heard of any Android user getting the update yet... Glu need to get their stuff together!!
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Mr NielsenMr Nielsen Registered Users 32 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    Glu need to get their stuff together!!

Like that would ever happen :)
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I must say, this Elite series has to be one of the most challenging yet. The animals move faster, and the time is reduced. I'm sure glad I had a lot of energy drinks saved up. Trying to get a lung or heart shot while the animal is running away is very hard if you let it run in real time.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • khel03khel03 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Still no update on Facebook, i restarted, cleaned unity cache, ran ccleaner, nothing yet
  • THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Just got update had to play in game before it updated playing on android
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    I have it on android I like the purity of the challenges.They definitely upped the degree of difficulty. About time!
  • Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    Just got it on Android a few hours ago. No more Easter eggs - I was only 2 golden eggs short of completing that particular bounty, missed out on several when the game crashed and the golden eggs weren't added to my tally; I will also feel mocked by that bounty never being completed.
    Yes this new elite series is fast! Fortunately I have hardly ever used a sports drink, so had a nice round 100 saved up. A few less now, makes it easy doesn't it!
    xx
  • RomeoWhiskeyHotelRomeoWhiskeyHotel Registered Users 12 Posts
    Same on getting it on my android and being just a few golden eggs short. It is very fast with the game flashing across the screen and the timer beeping all while the gun is trying to reload. Might save my hard earned Platinum for the next hidden hunt as it is obiously programed too fast for the operation of the weapons.
    jj51gdiy wrote: »
    I have it on android I like the purity of the challenges.They definitely upped the degree of difficulty. About time!

And still nothing on my android even upon restarting device and playing a fww hunts :(
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    khel03 wrote: »
    Still no update on Facebook, i restarted, cleaned unity cache, ran ccleaner, nothing yet

I got it this morning on FB. Probably about midnight GMT.

Fast animals. I think it was hunt 7 or 8 "kill two wolves". By the time I spotted one, the other was already in my face, but I managed to blast him with my shotgun.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • NyarnonNyarnon Registered Users 1 Posts
    Retarded speed to burn energy drinks..? Other areas suffer tremendous bugs. 👎
  • rtm27rtm27 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Reloaded the game 3 times on Facebook. Cannot only access Elite Event, but all Rare Hunts have disappeared.
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    i will use normal semi-auto rifle to finish this event, it is too hard for play!!! animal run so fast and ur buillet too slow for shot.....
  • Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    It also seems that this update has brought a whole host of new problems. I can't access region 18, when I get to region 17 I can neither swipe backwards or forwards so can only access the elite event or hidden regions from there.
    I hope region 18 will become available again when the elite series is completed.
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    ...we can actually participate in this event without being forced to purchase the weapons ..even though the weapons are repeats ...
    ...we can actually participate in this event without being forced to purchase the weapons ..even though the weapons are repeats ...

True but I did spend around 400 coins for energy drinks to finish the event.
  • Mr NielsenMr Nielsen Registered Users 32 Posts
    If you think carefully about what weapon to bring in as your secondary it's really not that hard to complete. Sometimes an AR is to be prefered and at other times a shotgun is the best and so on. I have used the best crossbow most of the times and it Works fine and gets the job done.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Very true, but if the objective is to test yourself and to complete the event as designed, then try to stick with the bolt action rifle. I do admit I did use the shotgun on the bird hunts since trying to shoot birds with a rifle is a bit silly and, in reality, very dangerous.

They could have been really mean and locked out the Swap button for this event.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I'm using the pachyderm shotgun, gets the job done! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    The latest update messed up region 18. Anyone unable to move to r18 or has a garbled contract hunt there?