Hidden Region 6, Elite Series 1, and Rare Hunts Show!

master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
In recent few weeks, we have got opportunities to hunt in Hidden Region 6, Elite Series 1 and 2.

I finished Elite Series 1 in Standard Region 3 in a few hours with consumption of two sport drinks. The 50 gold coins are great rewards and worthy two sport drinks. I think Elite Series are specifically designed for users to spend on sport drinks so Glu can make more money out of users' pockets.

Elite Series 2 in Standard Region 4 only gives a small weapon as rewards that's not impressive at all. Got to offer more gold coins or a Standard Region 19 riffle as attractive rewards, so I only completed Elite Series 1 already and had no incentive to complete Series 2 so far.

I also finished HR 6 and all rare hunts released so far a few days ago.

Here's the show! Enjoy!

35m4c4x.png

2lkwh12.png

2cnv8mf.png

2n1zu3q.png

6pro90.png

2rgjjw1.png

Comments

• master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    wsld8l.png

34xrlz6.png

260vh2c.png

ru33u0.png
    2la7s7c.png

rhlgyf.png

2i8d7xl.png

Difficult to make a heart shot with moving animals in Elite Series hunt, but finally made one without using sport drinks (see below)

or2edt.png
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    And if you need the awarded AR for the "Invitational"???
    Say What??
    Tdub wrote: »
    And if you need the awarded AR for the "Invitational"???

You meant to win Elite Series 2 in Standard Region 4 and upgrade that rewards weapon to full so that you can be permitted to play Elite Series 3 and more in the future?

I don't expect so, but we can wait to see what will happen in the future. So far it seems each Elite Series only has one weapon required which is rewarded after finish the series' first two hunts. Each Elite Series is independent from others so far.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    You meant to win Elite Series 2 in Standard Region 4 and upgrade that rewards weapon to full so that you can be permitted to play Elite Series 3 and more in the future?

I don't expect so, but we can wait to see what will happen in the future. So far it seems each Elite Series only has one weapon required which is rewarded after finish the series' first two hunts. Each Elite Series is independent from others so far.

Until now. I agree with Tdub. The AR will be needed for the invitational. That is the invite. Also why this event is only one week.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    so you need to be invited??/ well i guess I am not, no invite spiraling back to my childhood as the fat pudgy kid no one wanted and left out in the cold and never invited to nothing :(
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    would like to know how Master hunter got his rare hunts??/ mine are all friggin gone!