Options

Elite series

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Finished the Elite series today. Some really fast animals. Switched guns a lot, but managed to get through only using a few energy drinks. Okay, back to HR6......Maybe.

Beer time.

Edit. BTW, I highly recommend Beer Lao, if you can find it. Much better than the Thai stuff. Although Chang Beer is pretty good.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Me too. I cheated (exploited?) a few times by switching guns and I think I used about 4 energy drinks and 1 Animal call. That was a fun series.

I've had many Changs and SingHa's. I can't remember which I liked better. Never had Lao, I'll try that net time I'm in Thailand. Never been to Laos, so I'll have to find it elsewhere. My favorite is a local Chinese beer I had near HuangShan that I have never been able to find anywhere else. Really hoppy. Well that and Warsteiner.

@Samer. There was another iOS update that came through today that seems to have fixed some of the issues. There may be an Android update in the works also.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    TintinTintin Registered Users 3 Posts
    rtm27 wrote: »
    Reloaded the game 3 times on Facebook. Cannot only access Elite Event, but all Rare Hunts have disappeared.

It's the same for me.
    I am French player on FB . Always a few days late updated the game to France.

Elite series appear since 2 days, but not open hunting. Rare Hunts also disappeared.
    I wait , I hope the next update is the right opening of this series and return rare hunt ...
    FB/PC Player
  • Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    The latest update messed up region 18. Anyone unable to move to r18 or has a garbled contract hunt there?

I have region 17 needing a swipe to get off the blank screen too. What is the deal with Buy in region 18? Even when I click on it nothing happens. Also when I go to the Antarctic crater to do a hunt, it won't let me go back to standard regions. I liked the elite series and now know why they offered so many sports drinks. I was able to hit some lungs as they were running, but not a chance for hearts. I'm still jittery from all the sports drinks. ;)
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Options
    minionminion Registered Users 1 Posts
    rtm27 wrote: »
    Reloaded the game 3 times on Facebook. Cannot only access Elite Event, but all Rare Hunts have disappeared.

Same issue here. i also ad a appearance of the egg hunt special for one hunt for one hunt

fb/pc
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    On my Ipad, 17 & 18 are functioning normally now...
    Say What??
  • Options
    JHT55JHT55 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Play on PC/Facebook
    Rare Hunts have disappeared, Elite series will not open? Thought it might be me? Click on the black moose icon and nothing happens.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    if u are FB player

if u have old cache,try find another comp download new chche for elite series,

dont clear ur old cache, or if u clear old cache for new elite,r 17 r18 will mess up

so use another comp play elite series and use old cache play r17 r18
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Really sounds like it's a pain in the butt to play on fb. Use your phone.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    bh56bh56 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've had it with this game. All this time spent and really enjoyed it. Then couldn't play on google chrome anymore so had to use explorer and it runs like ****. Not cant even play the new series at all. Tried everything. Get your **** together GLU and fix the ****ed game.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I will say it again, the game is old and outdated, a new and improved version is needed. But it may be to late.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Elite series is ready in FB , I soon ended :cool:
    Relatively easy for me , no need many energy drinks (17) :p

I love my pretty wardrobe arms :rolleyes:
    FB/PC Player
  • Options
    mini_817220Capture21.jpgmini_390192Capture20.jpg

mini_329737Capture22.jpgmini_406071Capture24.jpg

mini_211273Capture25.jpgmini_242813Capture23.jpg
    FB/PC Player
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I couldn't effectively complete this series due to the second delay at the start of each hunt. Glu knows about it but no fix! I'm not the only one, they did reply once and said to delete some file or something...bull$hit fix the game!! It's not worth playing anymore. Can't connect to Wi-Fi even though my signal is "extremely strong" and all other apps work flawlessly. Game over Glu!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    You seem to have been saying that for weeks/months, yet here you still are...