Region 18 not working

fortesclanfortesclan Registered Users 29 Posts
What is going on with Region 18? I cannot attempt any hunts, and I have checked with two other players I know, and they are having the same issue.

Comments

• DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    What type of device are you on?
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    DeeriusRex wrote: »
    What type of device are you on?

the problem was/is on FB, android and probably iOS, there has been a number of posts on the issue
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • OlafOlaf Registered Users 4 Posts
    all rare hunts go with me also not play on Facebook
  • fortesclanfortesclan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Thanks for the quick response guys. I am an android user playing on a Note 3. Have been playing since the beginning, and I have only seen this one other time.
  • mark77090mark77090 Registered Users 14 Posts
    just played region 18 no problems but still no rare hunts anywhere
  • richardbrichardb Registered Users 4 Posts
    Using Sony xperia 2 tablet android 5. Took a couple of resorts for elite to appear. Now finished but cannot get back to region 18. Stops at 17 and wont scroll to 18, and then can't scroll to 16. Rare hunt for hidden 6 still working. Thank goodness penguins haven't started to fly - everything else zoologically wrong! Cheers. Richard
    richardb wrote: »
    Using Sony xperia 2 tablet android 5. Took a couple of resorts for elite to appear. Now finished but cannot get back to region 18. Stops at 17 and wont scroll to 18, and then can't scroll to 16. Rare hunt for hidden 6 still working. Thank goodness penguins haven't started to fly - everything else zoologically wrong! Cheers. Richard

Same here. In region 18, where the typical contract hunts are I have a yellow circle that says "buy", but when I click on it nothing happens. I now have no way to complete the bountyfor that region. Very frustrating.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    fortesclan wrote: »
    Same here. In region 18, where the typical contract hunts are I have a yellow circle that says "buy", but when I click on it nothing happens. I now have no way to complete the bountyfor that region. Very frustrating.

the other contract hunt in r18 is functional I presume or is it not? I hope there will be a fix soon or with the advent of the new event
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    the other contract hunt in r18 is functional I presume or is it not? I hope there will be a fix soon or with the advent of the new event

It is not even available. So basically, I have no hunting options in R18.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Sorry to hear problems with region 18 and 17. I have no problem with region 17 and 18 after finishing and during playing elite series.
    Wish that a fix will be roll out soon.
    I am android 4.2.2 user.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    Ah...region 18 has reappeared on my z2/android 5 after an upgrade. Let's hope the zoology issues of animals in Antarctica willbe addressed soon.....;-)

Thbanks Goulds
  • aamir2690aamir2690 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Glu have 18 regions and many level , diffrent weapons but you should add .22 for shooting practise and for vermite control .22 is best for fun or make a small game based on .22 rifle as i tried to find on net bt no game for .22
    Oops spoke to soon can now get back into level 18, but cannot open contract hunts