Region 19

jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
I just got region 19 Serengeti. 243k HB for the first hunt. Rifle is too pricey for me now at over 700 gold. I'll wait till someone posts the OTO. I only have 300 gold now and don't want to buy gold.
Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
Prev1

Comments

• THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Oto for me playing on android was 450 gold
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    450 Gold on Ipad as well..
    Say What??
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    THOR147 wrote: »
    Oto for me playing on android was 450 gold

My OTO was only 125 which I took immediately of course. I play on android same as you. Expensive to max. It out about 47 or 48 million hunter bucks if I remember correctly.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    if oto over 200 gold on fb,i wont buy.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    My oto was 125. Nice looking Giraffes.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Well that was fun, but all goes so quickly. I guess it is back to the contract hunts till the next new area. Hopefully another hidden in the near future.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Where were those giraffes when I was doing the neck bounty?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    My OTO was only 125 which I took immediately of course. I play on android same as you. Expensive to max. It out about 47 or 48 million hunter bucks if I remember correctly.

Do you do the hunts in a particular order to begin? Such as a regular hunting series then trophy hunt and then contract hunt, then back to the hunting series? It seems there must be a trick to get the low rate.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    My OTO was 125 as well
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    jgrammentz wrote: »
    Do you do the hunts in a particular order to begin? Such as a regular hunting series then trophy hunt and then contract hunt, then back to the hunting series? It seems there must be a trick to get the low rate.

I did a few (3,4 or 5) of the regular hunts with my region 18 rifle and then a pop up offered the region 19 for 125 gold and I jumped on it immediately. Then I used all my hunter bucks to max it out a soon as possible before I did the trophy hunts.
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    The cash rifle works just fine in this game.I don't see the point in semi autos to do well in DH14.free works for me
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    playing on kindle oto was 390 ... like the giraffes ..thought the sprinters would be faster.. where the ostriches ?
    jj51gdiy wrote: »
    The cash rifle works just fine in this game.I don't see the point in semi autos to do well in DH14.free works for me

The cash rifle was challenging in R18 for me. The animals were well hidden and very separated. I have not really gotten far enough in R19 to decide whether to get the gold rifle or not.
    casajr wrote: »
    The cash rifle was challenging in R18 for me. The animals were well hidden and very separated. I have not really gotten far enough in R19 to decide whether to get the gold rifle or not.

If you can afford it I would get it. As you said the animals are spaced out and on the darker scenes A bit hard for my old eyes to see. I suppose I am spoiled since I have not had use anything but a semi-auto rifle since Region 6.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I bought the OTO @ 125 on FB. The semi-auto is nice for kills in addition to the required animals. Helps with some bounties.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    The gold rifle is better than the hunterbucks one. I didnot have an oto. Purchased it for 749 gold. I ended up purchasing the inter-region gold rifle for 2999 coins since I have no other glu game to spend my coins on. I used that rifle for the last thirty hunts. Cost another 5000 coins to upgrade....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'm glad I bought the gold rifle for 125 gold. Some of the hunts were hard to distinguish between the different animals. If you choose wrong you'll usually fail the hunt.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    The gold rifle is better than the hunterbucks one. I didnot have an oto. Purchased it for 749 gold. I ended up purchasing the inter-region gold rifle for 2999 coins since I have no other glu game to spend my coins on. I used that rifle for the last thirty hunts. Cost another 5000 coins to upgrade....
    Just wondering how you accumulate all this Gold...That is almost 9000 for this region???
    Say What??
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Just wondering how you accumulate all this Gold...That is almost 9000 for this region???

Been faithful to playing Glu games with shared gwallet for two years now. Accumulated a few thousand coins playing old "coin-generous" games such as lil' kingdom, DH reloaded and frontline commando dday... Also with the Glu bugs that occurred a few months ago with Facebook users I woke up one day with a few thousand coins added to my account although i am on Android... my coins might last another two regions/events which is probably when DH 2014 is coming to an end anyway. The coins are of no use with the new Glu games now. So why not spend them!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • smattysmatty Registered Users 5 Posts
    I completed 19 using the Grantham Knight. Paid cash. No gold needed on android.
  • smattysmatty Registered Users 5 Posts
    I completed 19 using the Grantham Knight. Paid cash. No problem
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Well killing giraffes is sick, what will we hunt next koala bears? This game has hit a new low! No use in complaining though, I don't need a bunch of back talk from all of you that are enjoying this game. Still I've got this far but it is getting very weak. I'll let the cat out of the bag just for kicks! A long while back I purchased $50 worth of Glu coins on my kindle, now for some reason (glitch in the tablet or something else..no hack!) Every time I start DH 1850 coins are added. Every time! So to keep the count low I don't play as much. Or keep playing until the tablet get hot.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    Out of interest, why is killing giraffes any worse than killing any other animal on the game?
    I can't afford to spend real money on fake gold so I have to earn mine.
    Jgoberyn wrote: »
    Out of interest, why is killing giraffes any worse than killing any other animal on the game?

It's just stupid! Next question.
    Guess you did not like shooting the penguins either.
    Say What??
    Guess he does not know that a koala is not a bear either :).
    Guess he does not know that a koala is not a bear either :).

Of course I know that their not bears, and no I didn't mind the penguins. It's just weird to me that's all. This game has lost interest now that I game on ps4. These games are good for for passing time at airports or waiting rooms. But have fun to all of you who enjoy it. I'm ending this nicely,
  • Muddy001Muddy001 Registered Users 26 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Of course I know that their not bears, and no I didn't mind the penguins. It's just weird to me that's all. This game has lost interest now that I game on ps4. These games are good for for passing time at airports or waiting rooms. But have fun to all of you who enjoy it. I'm ending this nicely,

If u dont like this game anymore feel free to leave we dont need ur comments about how weak it is.**** off from here we love it good job glu keep em coming
    That was a bit uncalled for. TF has been a very helpful and valuable poster in the past. He's now found other interests. Leave it at that.