Region 19

2Next

Comments

• Kodiak345Kodiak345 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I haven't gotten that far yet, I choose not to go back to one of my other 3 games that I have reached the end. I prefer to just keep going with the same DH that I started a month ago. I can't afford to pay cash for gold either so I make it a challenge and keep to the old bolt action rifles. lol I am getting a little worn out of shooting the same animals so the Giraffes were a relief like the croc's were in Mekong Wetlands. If you're getting burnt out, just quit playing for a couple weeks and then go back to it, I did.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    That was a bit uncalled for. TF has been a very helpful and valuable poster in the past. He's now found other interests. Leave it at that.

I second that. Todfoxx may not be the sweetest cajoling character but he has been a valuable player and poster. He is abrupt, and sometimes virulent but he has always said things for the sake of improving the game and has criticized Glu where criticism was due. I totally understand where he is coming from. For us oldtimers the game is starting to get tedious and it is certainly going to be my last android game.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Easy every body. The aim being here is having fun. So everything change and scene of deer hunter 2014 shall be treated in fun.
    I believe every body day to day live may be different. Some time happy some time not happy. In here we shall be happy with hunting Fun. So happy hunting every body. I am waiting for coming scenes, events and regions.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    I noticed a lower region is repeated in region 19. It could be region 4 Or region 6.
    Cheers.
  • JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    It's not the whole region that's repeated, it's one 'scene' from region two and one from region 4. Repeating scenes is something they did earlier in the game. Regions 6-10 were the same as regions 1-5, in the same order, except with one extra scene. That's one of the reasons I prefer the Asian regions - the scenery is brand new each time.
    Thanks for the detail. I did not notice that. I might be too much into the huntung fun.
    Cheers.
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I have returned to game after a break and giraffes and hares add to the game not detract from it