Options

Which browser is the best on Facebook Deer Hunter 2014?

Which browser is the best on Facebook Deer Hunter 2014? I think Google Chrome. But Unity is not running on Google Chrome. So which browser is the best on Facebook Deer Hunter 2014? What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    None. The days of browser based code execution are very numbered. Google dropping support for Unity is just the first shoe dropping.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    kundansehgalkundansehgal Registered Users 5 Posts
    Google Chrome 42 can still be tweaked to make deer hunter API (Unity Web Player) Work. Just follow the steps given below:
    1. On the address bar in Chrome, type chrome://flags/#enable-npapi.
    2. In the Enable NPAPI Mac, Windows box, click Enable.
    3. Exit and then restart Chrome.

I got the hint from a Microsoft article relating to some other issue (link=https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3058254). But I thought it should work for Unity Player also and it worked...
  • Options
    baldeaglebaldeagle Registered Users 4 Posts
    droid3389 wrote: »
    Which browser is the best on Facebook Deer Hunter 2014? I think Google Chrome. But Unity is not running on Google Chrome. So which browser is the best on Facebook Deer Hunter 2014? What do you think?

If using facebook thenFirefox seems to be best. I have not lost any progress since I switched from Chrome.
  • Options
    Kodiak345Kodiak345 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I switched from Chrome to Firefox, that worked for awhile until I started experiencing crashes and the game not saving the regions having to reload them every time. I changed to Windows Internet Explorer 9 and it seems to be working better. If you can make sure all other programs are closed, I usually listen to music on youtube when I hunt, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.