Options

please help me ! 24.05.2015

JesuscrossJesuscross Registered Users 3 Posts
Hello GLu team, I'm playing deer hunter Facebook platform ,, But (today) my levels (80+) , guns , any & others '' resetting '' why ? now level 1 ? omg ... please help. ..

Capture.png

Comments

• Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Your best bet is to play on a different platform. The forums are full of stories just like yours from people playing on Facebook. To my knowledge Glu has done little to nothing to fix it.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Why is not made backup , ??? so I gave labor .... this bollshett
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    And yet some of us play on FB with very few issues...maybe it isn't a FB problem???
    Say What??
  • Options
    Nothing to do with facebook !! I Clear all cached & unitywebstats . re-updating ... '' PROBLEMS CONTINUE ''
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    And yet some of us play on FB with very few issues...maybe it isn't a FB problem???

Perhaps you are correct. It maybe that people using a PC will have better luck with one browser than another and the same would possibly apply to a Mac. If people wish to play on Facebook maybe a phone or tablet with a Facebook App would be better.

If you and others who have had good luck with Facebook would be willing to share your setup, others who enjoy Facebook could decide what gives them the best chance of success.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Nothing special. Internet Explorer Windows 7 Home Edition.

11139414_999837610035318_4351758413898389851_n.jpg?oh=dd20a0919f0494a8f26c2848cb6f3439&oe=55F3161E
    Say What??
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I have same set-up as Tdub. No problems since last year.
    Drink more beer. :cool: