Yes in a few weeks
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Lots of levels above 18...

Region 19 should be coming out soon...

Teasing All in fun,

Chris
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    There probably will not be many more regions after 19 though. With DH2016 expected by the end of the year, I doubt that they will continue issuing new regions in DH2014 for much longer.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I agree. Assuming DH2016 has a release date of August/September, that would mean probably 3 more regions and maybe a Hidden Region to end with. Or they could just do a Dino and say Hey, We're Done.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    I agree. Assuming DH2016 has a release date of August/September, that would mean probably 3 more regions and maybe a Hidden Region to end with. Or they could just do a Dino and say Hey, We're Done.

makes sense. It is just that for Dino, they did not really say explicitly, hey we're done, wish they did!
    Anyway if the new game has a new currency (almost certain), then I am out. It will be a failure like the latest Frontline Commando, where no one can even proceed without paying real money!
  • kundansehgalkundansehgal Registered Users 5 Posts
    I Guess Standard 20 is due at least as already a Rifle for that has been added.. named Hauer Ramrod X5...
  • BtoutdoorsBtoutdoors Registered Users 4 Posts
    casajr wrote: »

I wonder if they will let you transfer any of the stuff from DH2014 to the new DH2016. Because if they don't I will most likely quite playing altogether. I have over 611,000,000 in hunter bucks and 2100 in gold. I would hate to loose it all.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    I'm like you I have 1.2 billion hunter bucks and 6000 gold and if I lose all that I am done!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Btoutdoors wrote: »
    I wonder if they will let you transfer any of the stuff from DH2014 to the new DH2016. Because if they don't I will most likely quite playing altogether. I have over 611,000,000 in hunter bucks and 2100 in gold. I would hate to loose it all.

I think that it is a very safe bet that NOTHING will be tranferrable to the new game.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    I think that it is a very safe bet that NOTHING will be tranferrable to the new game.

DH 2016 will have a new currency just like all the latest glu games. These are the final days of the gwallet
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Like Sam do buy every thing you can buy. Enjoy before it last :cool::cool::cool:
    I wish there always a way for the new situation or challenge.
    Cheers.
    Good luck.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »

Well I guess better cash in my bounties and gold. Was hoping it would transfer over. Don't really know what spend them on.