elite series 2

jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
Just started elite 2. First hunt award MAJIN NOT LINEMAN ELITE.Format seems the same. Fast animals short time. Great fun!
Prev1

Comments

• jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    Oops! I meant the Legionnaire Elite in region 5 .
    Series awards are 50 gold which doesn't do me any good I haven't been awarded or able to even purchase coins since the Himalayas. And the weopon you win is the Purger that's part chainsaw for the upcoming region 8 Breakout event. Yee haw!!!
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Hmm.....a gun with a chainsaw that should be interesting, can't wait to try it out!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Getting a bit Dino-ish with the exotic weapons. I'm not sure I like this trend.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Getting a bit Dino-ish with the exotic weapons. I'm not sure I like this trend.

We know how Dino ended/fizzled...
    I was hoping for better this time.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    SubH2O wrote: »
    We know how Dino ended/fizzled...
    I was hoping for better this time.

I recently reloaded Dino out of nostalgia and had a good time using only cash weopons until region 8 and the Darman saw etal appeared. Had to pub the plug before it got too ugly. That game was going well and then melted down. Hope DH 14/16 fare better.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Looks like a zombie gun.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Unless I need to chop down trees for the next event, I do not need a chain saw. Let alone the suppression. I'll wait and see what Glu has planned, but I would hate to see this game to require non-realistic weapons.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    All finished with these two events. I tried out the new weapon and its weak and the chainsaw didn't come into play with the crocs in r19. Hopefully a new update will activate the saw.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Yea....I tried to get the saw to work yesterday afternoon but no luck....very disappointed!
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Looks like a zombie gun.

Perhaps it has something to do with the upcoming Outbreak Event.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Yea....I tried to get the saw to work yesterday afternoon but no luck....very disappointed!

I have no luck either.
    We all know this gun usually will be used in the future event or hidden region.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Assault rifle only, saw just for looks.

But I too tried

Would be neat for attacking predators

Chris
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Assault rifle only, saw just for looks.

But I too tried

Would be neat for attacking predators

Chris

Exactly Chris I have tried to challenge the predator of standard region 5 by let him attack while I am pressing the shoot button longer but nothing happen with the chainsaw only the gun bark.
    Just let it to the programmer.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    I enjoyed this event series as much as the first...
    Ditto. I did cheat with a few shotguns, gold rifles and sports drinks though.
    casajr wrote: »
    Ditto. I did cheat with a few shotguns, gold rifles and sports drinks though.

I guess you could say I cheated but I needed the shotgun to keep the predators off me while I went after the real targets of the hunt. I did a lot of switching weapons.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I hardly used the weapons we were supposed to use. I used a shotgun, semi-auto rifle, and a crossbow. Along with sports drinks, it worked quite well.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I hardly used the weapons we were supposed to use. I used a shotgun, semi-auto rifle, and a crossbow. Along with sports drinks, it worked quite well.
    I've been wasting energy using pistol, shotgun, and assault rifle trying region 4 elite 3 black rhinos they don't charge they stampede the other direction your crossbow suggestion completed hunt so thank you for putting on here weapons used to complete series
    Rainbows end worked a treat on last hunt of 5 cheetahs it really does reach out for a shotgun and there was gold at the end of the rainbow all 25 of 'em
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Rainbows end worked a treat on last hunt of 5 cheetahs it really does reach out for a shotgun and there was gold at the end of the rainbow all 25 of 'em

Probably my favorite weapon...it does it all!
    Say What??
    The wolves were relentless rainbows end and pistols my personal favs
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I've been wasting energy using pistol, shotgun, and assault rifle trying region 4 elite 3 black rhinos they don't charge they stampede the other direction your crossbow suggestion completed hunt so thank you for putting on here weapons used to complete series

You're welcome. Glad to help.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Using iPhone, hunt 12 posted to kill 3, but it took 5 kills to complete; hunt 17 took 4 kills, not the posted 2.

So far I've used a shotgun for preaditor hunts, except 1, and energy drinks for all other hunts, especially for organ shots. These animals should have wings to explain how fast they are.

Happy hunting!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • pdizz1e86pdizz1e86 Registered Users 1 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Using iPhone, hunt 12 posted to kill 3, but it took 5 kills to complete; hunt 17 took 4 kills, not the posted 2.

So far I've used a shotgun for preaditor hunts, except 1, and energy drinks for all other hunts, especially for organ shots. These animals should have wings to explain how fast they are.

Happy hunting!

Which iPhone were you using exactly?
  • DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    What region where you in?
    iPhone 4 is what I use for GLU games. Tiny screen keeps the game more challenging.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Region 15, elite series
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    what is Rainbows End???
    The wolves were relentless rainbows end and pistols my personal favs
    David T wrote: »

Several of the hunts had Elder and Younger animals mixed together but only the Elder counted. Markors come to mind, but there were others.