Outbreak Event

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
The event has started on iOS. Two new bounties also. Infected prey like previous events. First event weapon had a oto of 89 gold for me. Region 20 shotgun and AR are prizes for the second and third events.
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:
Prev13

Comments

• brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Thanks for the info. I am ready for coming new event.:cool:
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    what 3 region we play?and what 3 weapon we use?
  • kris1955kris1955 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Region 18 outbreak event, kill infected crocs but no crocodiles anywhere, only wolves.
    What'a up with that.
  • DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    kris1955 wrote: »
    Region 18 outbreak event, kill infected crocs but no crocodiles anywhere, only wolves.
    What'a up with that.
    What mission?What type of device are you on?
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    DeeriusRex wrote: »
    What mission?What typ no products to be seen anywhere
    Android Samsung 4....like the guy said no crocs to be seen anywhere only wolves first shot you take hunt fails....2nd mission region 18 outbreak
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
    Mission. Outbreak event.
    Galaxy Tab S android
    Wasted more then 10 lives hoping for crocodiles to appear but no luck.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    If it is the second hunt in R18, it does work on iOS. Must be limited to Android.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    If it is the second hunt, it does work on iOS. Must be limited to Android.

well same here on FB (yes still on fb) second mission all wolves tried 8 different weapons hit all vitals kill the first wolf and mission fails! wasted all my lifes spebt 10 on refill and still nothing after clearing cache etc etc.. and as usual Glu doesnt give 2 squats LOL
    If it is the second hunt, it does work on iOS. Must be limited to Android.

it is definitely screwed up on Android...it is the second hunt in region 18... Can go no further in game until it is fixed...mission is to kill 2 crocs but only grey wolves show up.....as soon as you take a shot hunt fails....does iOS ask for you to kill 2 Crocs or 2 grey wolves?
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    2 crocs. Wolves are there too, but they are so far away, they pose no threat.

It does sound like the Android version has some issues. Can't wait to read about the inevitable Facebook problems.
  • jayraebeejayraebee Registered Users 1 Posts
    As far as the invisible crocs...is there any help to be had? I don't want to miss out on the event because of bad programming!
    Since one of the admins was earlier monitoring the forum, I'm sure that the appropriate team has been notified. Glu is usually pretty good at getting quick fixes out for this kind of thing.

That said, submitting a customer ticket would help, but the event may be over by the time they get to it.
    Asks to kill two Crocs.
    Must be a glitch on android platform.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    If it is the second hunt in R18, it does work on iOS. Must be limited to Android.

No problems on my iPad. Crocs everywhere.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Hopefully the Glu people will get this fixed qiuckly. Glad I have finished my two bounties in case they don't.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    you can work both the bounties without progressing in the event... in that one hunt for 4 infected tigers...

still do not like the idea of bounties based on limited events ...

still do not like the idea of bounties based on limited events ...

Yeah, the Golden Egg one being undone still bothers me.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    No crocs on FB/PC.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    All finished. I had the crocs. Bounties are finished also. Now I can contract hunt with R20 weapons.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    All finished. I had the crocs. Bounties are finished also. Now I can contract hunt with R20 weapons.

Yea.....the R20 is shotgun nice, I almost have it maxed out, only Level 7 to go. Can't get the AR till Glu fixes the third part for Android.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • ueber2mueber2m Registered Users 1 Posts
    Wo sind die Krokodile???????????
    Es sind lauter Wölfe um mich rum aber keine Kroko`s,auch nicht in der Ferne,bin ziemlich genervt,spiel auf PC
  • Shelf_1981Shelf_1981 Registered Users 9 Posts
    same issue on facebook
    Can't go any further, no infected crocs. Wasted 10 more lives and nothing.
    I'm stuck.
  • Gage330Gage330 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having same issue as other Android users...no crocs, only wolves. So glad I've wasted gold on the pistol.
    I even tried it on my other tablet and phone also, same thing, no crocks only grey wolves.
    Hopefully Glu will fix it soon.
    Got to wait.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    It seems that this time an event a bit premature. I have finished first event but I did not get any reward as shown below.
    Screenshot_2015-06-05-20-41-56_zpsmazfcgxd.png
    I wish a fix Asap. Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • sinagridhasinagridha Registered Users 3 Posts
    Third Mission Level 18. I have spent 25 live and no Crocodiles at all. When wolves attack and i shoot, mission is failed. And is not the first time i have this kind of issues. Several times part of events are missing, guns are missing. I'm playing on laptop through Facebook.
  • sinagridhasinagridha Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have problems with Third Mission Level 18 Outbreak Event. I have spent 25 live and no Crocodiles at all. When wolves attack and i shoot, mission is failed. And is not the first time i have this kind of issues. Several times part of events are missing, guns are missing. I'm playing on laptop through Facebook.

apparently instead of being limited to Android devices the only device it does work on is iOS... Upside to chitty programming and no pre release testing is that it is more than 6 hours after a major release and I am NOT already sitting on my hands for the next 2 to 3 weeks as i still have something left to do....as soon as glu gets it fixed.....if they get it fixed. ..at least i got my bounties completed before the third event