Options

Deer Hunter Reset to Level 1

I was playing the game on Facebook then I switched to my home page. When I switched back to Deer Hunter the game had reset & started me over on level 1...smdh! Last month I had the same issue & it took days before GLU Admin to rectify the situation by giving me over a million dollars & starting me on level 35 (although I was on level 59 when it reset). I like this game however I don't like having to start over to complete my bounties, buy my weapons, complete rare hunts again, get my platinum eagles or get my gold bars. I feel like I'm wasting my time playing Deer Hunter when it's just going to erase ALL of progress at any given time. I am a very unsatisfied customer! :mad: Seriously fire whoever is supposed to be making sure this kind of thing doesn't happen. I want my level back, my money back, my platinum eagles back, my weapons back, my standard & my hidden hunts plus more.

Comments

• Options
    kevinhullett73kevinhullett73 Registered Users 2 Posts
    The same thing happened to me. I lost all my progress and went back to level 1! I want it back or I'm gone!
  • Options
    ruckusggruckusgg Registered Users 1 Posts
    My account has also been reset to level 1. Why is it so this happens?
  • Options
    GonzomfrGonzomfr Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. This is BS!
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Unfortunately, this happens on FB quite a lot. I have been reset a few times, but seem to be immune to it for the last year. Wish I had good news for you, but I don’t. Starting over is probably the only way.
    Drink more beer. :cool: