Options

Open Ticket - One month and waiting.

What is the average response time on an problem that is reported properly within the App using the support option? I've waited nearly a month with no action on a failed Google subscription. I'm out $20 with no gold being applied to my account. What's also frustrating is that once a ticket is opened, unless responded to by Glu, another cannot be opened. I know they have lots of Apps to support, but there really should be a fast track when the problem concerns real money and billing issues.

Comments

• Options
    herbherb Registered Users 97 Posts
    Still nothing... Once a ticket is opened, you cannot submit another until Glu responds to the first. We really need an access tool for real money issues.
  • Options
    nukemallnukemall Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here. Glu credits purchased with real money suddenly reset, ticket opened 1 month ago and no answer. To me this is cheating
  • Options
    Could a moderator please comment on this issue?

No response on problem of a paid for product not being delivered is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Coming up on the two monnth anniversary of this issue. No response on the open ticket, not even a "feel-good" comment from a forum moderator. Did they simply "take the money and run..."?