New Outbreak Series, Having issues on Standard 18

tomwvbtomwvb Registered Users 3 Posts
There are no Croc's on this level to kill. Only a pack of grey wolves. Have tried more than 10 times looking for Croc's. Even tried to hunt on infrared. As soon as you kill 1 wolf the game ends with a "Hunt Failed". GLU please fix the bugs ASAP, I don't wish to waste any more resources!!!!!!

Comments

• fortesclanfortesclan Registered Users 29 Posts
    I am having the same problem. GLU, please fix this bug ASAP.
  • swrightusswrightus Registered Users 1 Posts
    I thought it was just me, but same thing is happening.
  • andyblin1andyblin1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem here.
  • jack mackintoshjack mackintosh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Tried it five times! No crocks!!
  • Doug ShrewsburyDoug Shrewsbury Registered Users 1 Posts
    I wonder how we use the knife?
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    Same problem on android for me. Glad I didn't buy the pistol. Its useless unless this gets fixed.glu strikes again!!
  • cuzzinatorcuzzinator Registered Users 17 Posts
    Same here. No Crocs anywhere. Just tried it again a few minutes ago, and still nothing. I'd file a ticket, but after the wait last time, I see no point. They should just fix it!!
  • goethegoethe Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same issue... have tried the map all day and no crocs. Devs, pls fix this glitch!
  • lizard voonlizard voon Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same here, and also one of the contract hunt crashed too in region 18. Do anyone have this problem too?
  • LunaticLunatic Registered Users 2 Posts
    same issue: no crocs on outbreak event, hunt 2/30.
    I saw in another thread that some phone users are getting the update... still nothing in Facebook! I am sooo glad I spent all that gold on a stupid pistol I will never use or need! :/
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    No update on Kindle yet... Getting good at killing multiple Wolves... Can't seem to find a single Invisible Crocodile... There must have been an Apocalyptic Drought that drove the Zombie Crocodiles underground in the desert?
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • cuzzinatorcuzzinator Registered Users 17 Posts
    Still no Facebook update
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Not on kindle yet not even in game app store
    ( + )
    Looks like the Facebook update came in today. I cleaned my Unity - Web Player Settings chache and just went in and had crocs on the 2nd map of standard 18!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Took a break from assassin's creed unity (the worst assassin's creed in my opinion) to play the outbreak event only to find this bug! Fix it Glu, I'm not getting a good feeling for DH 2016 if you can't get this game straight. By the way, is DH 2016 still in the works? Probably going to make it a cash cow right. The Glu way!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Took a break from assassin's creed unity (the worst assassin's creed in my opinion) to play the outbreak event only to find this bug! Fix it Glu, I'm not getting a good feeling for DH 2016 if you can't get this game straight. By the way, is DH 2016 still in the works? Probably going to make it a cash cow right. The Glu way!
    Todd, if you are so displeased with Glu and the game why are you still around? The *****ing is getting real old...
    Say What??
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I finish what I start, and am I not entitled to my opinion? I don't hear you complaining about ****ed off. That guy always complains.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Muddy001Muddy001 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Todd, if you are so displeased with Glu and the game why are you still around? The *****ing is getting real old...

Seems like he wants everything he asks for.Todd **** off
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Still nothing on my kindle so who tests glus updates prior to release? Anyone?
    ( + )