Next update?

When is the next update with a new region or bounties for Serengeti coming out?

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    R20 should be out in a week or so.

Bounties usually come with Hidden Regions, and, since this game is ending, they may or may not be another.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    R20 should be out in a week or so.

Bounties usually come with Hidden Regions, and, since this game is ending, they may or may not be another.

What do you mean the game is ending? Sorry that may sound dumb
    What do you mean the game is ending? Sorry that may sound dumb

DH 2016 will be released 2nd half of this year, likely to be August or September. DH 2014 will be retired.
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    DH 2016 will be released 2nd half of this year, likely to be August or September. DH 2014 will be retired.

I have it heard about that. Thankyou. So does that mean new app will come out and have to start over?
    I have it heard about that. Thankyou. So does that mean new app will come out and have to start over?

more than likely. Smoke 'em now if you got 'em. Probably no transfer.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Certainly no transter. DH2016 will be a completely new game. New currency. Hard-to-get gold and preposterously high in-app purchases otherwise you can't proceed. It happened with the latest frontline commando and genisys games. Played them one day and uninstalled.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Well....I currently have 19k gold and 15k platinum in reserve.. ..hope that at least some of it is useful in the new 2016 game.. ...since I have topped out on hunter bucks, I have no intention of burning other resources on dh2014 weapon or upgrades...
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Certainly no transter. DH2016 will be a completely new game. New currency. Hard-to-get gold and preposterously high in-app purchases otherwise you can't proceed. It happened with the latest frontline commando and genisys games. Played them one day and uninstalled.

I am assuming the same with respect to bucks and gold not being transferrable, as well as the cost of play in the new game. I can't see any scenario where they would be transferrable. Heck... you can't even transfer within the same game when changing devices! Transferring between games would be like Glu delivering us a car when they haven't even invented the wheel.

I have been letting my gold and HBs dwindle. Most of that is a "use it or lose it" philosophy as the game comes to an end, but it is far easier to let them dwindle and slow the collection of them as my interest in the game has waned greatly. I don't play nearly as much now as I used to. It has been a great game, but it is coming to an end and best to prepare for it.

I plan to have as close to zero gold left in DH2014 as possible by the time DH2016 comes out. It already means having to skip events, but I only took part in about half of them (if that) anyway (other than the couple of free hunts before having to buy the event weapon). Pretty much just going through the motions now... only doing new regions, and taking my time at it.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    In the past, gold has been transferable between glu games even where gold was accumulated in a diff game with the expressed purpose that it be available and used in dh2014....I would hope that this policy would continue in dh2016.. ..platinum is another story but would hope that it would also be transferred....
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    If you are talking about Glu Wallet, it is/was only for Android and Glu Admin mentioned in this forum at one point that it was being phased out. Couldn't find the thread I was thinking of, but did find this one: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?122919-glu-wallet&highlight=walletany

When they say it is available in "legacy games," I take that as meaning that we will not see it in any new games.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2