Options

Where are the coco dies at?

straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
Outbreak event hunt 2 crocs only they're not crocs at all they're grey wolves and the hunt fails soon as I shoot wolf amazon kindle hdx
( + )

Comments

• Options
    Crocodiles not coco dies predictive text is a terrible thing
    ( + )
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Seems to be a glitch with Android and Facebook. They know about it. Hopefully help is on the way.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Thankyou casajr I'll wait for update to resolve probably wont arrive until Monday being kindle
    ( + )
  • Options
    DrChaneyMDDrChaneyMD Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thanks for posting. I just encountered the same problem & am ****ed. Just spent gold to do it too. Oh, Well, hope it comes soon, the fix, that is. Maybe I should complain & will get some extra gold.
    Outbreak event hunt 2 crocs only they're not crocs at all they're grey wolves and the hunt fails soon as I shoot wolf amazon kindle hdx
  • Options
    Pbensen308Pbensen308 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Playing on a Samsung tablet and having the same issue...no crocs. Why can't I poke the wolves with the knife on the pistol if there are no crocs coming out of the desert sand?
  • Options
    Must be really badly infected these crocodiles they all still look like wolves on my kindle..how many days left in thisevent need a chance to do all missions after 2
    ( + )
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Must be really badly infected these crocodiles they all still look like wolves on my kindle..how many days left in thisevent need a chance to do all missions after 2

Lol hilarious post. I believe the event lasts 20 days since release, which was a week ago. Kindle is always last on the list of updates and fixes. I sympathize guys....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    That's bull$hit! My iPad went overboard on a kayak trip, lost and gone forever. Have to finish out this game on kindle. That's fine, it's been fun except for the wait on this fix. I've always liked these outbreak events.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    That's bull$hit! My iPad went overboard on a kayak trip, lost and gone forever. Have to finish out this game on kindle. That's fine, it's been fun except for the wait on this fix. I've always liked these outbreak events.

Bummer. That was an expensive trip.

Tod's new signature

i̶P̶a̶d̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶i̶ :( Kindle hdx
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    My mate's remington 1100 took a bath whilst goose shooting happy to say that still works not recommended soaking guns in water not unless they're black powder and your cleaning em
    ( + )
  • Options
    101.2mb update arrived just now, I'm off to hunt crocodiles;)
    ( + )
  • Options
    erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    crocs finally appeared... got the 14 platinum.... that's all I wanted...